Supporter
Daps
Obvi bait topic...

2638776-tumblr_inline_n3in2ww96r1qbygev.gif

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
black men do have something to offer, they are sexually attractive and have nice voices,
thats about it.

socially and financially they cant compete with white men
:yeshrug:

Smh, the world we live in. This statement pretty much sums up the thread @Medicate
made. In a white supremacist system most of us are blind. Most black men and black women with that type of mentality are lost.

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
if this is true, which I doubt it is.... Her and her husband are probably having problems. So she is doing the unthinkable as payback.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
black men do have something to offer, they are sexually attractive and have nice voices,
thats about it.

socially and financially they cant compete with white men
:yeshrug:

Hey I aint mad. Its just that most mud ducks biitches cant pull a high trick to save their life.:manny:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
you got rid of @Urchin...time to get rid of the rest of these white boys infiltrating the coli. some of these "females" :scust: be sounding like white supremacist

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
Dont know why people like LadySimone, Marty Kaan and Miranda continue to post here. If black men are so awful than GTFO

All the anti-black men trolls on thecoli need to be banned or stay over at LSA where they can talk about hating black men all they want.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
chalk it up to the game.

i've already resolved that it's unlikely to find a "pro black" girl IRL who wouldn't likely get buss on by Todd if given the chance :sas2:

same goes for the fake militants who'd swim up a fine pawg punani

imma eat regardless, but nowadays, when most black girls hit me with that overt pro-black rhetoric, they get hit with the :mjpls:
That's what i am doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.