Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Oh and something that I have noticed is that black people who are always preaching pro blackness and blah blah blah tend to either marry racially ambiguous people with sprinkles of blackness in them, or biracial people. They also like to choose black people who have the darkest complexions to make a statement. Now before people trip...I am a dark brown complexion and nowhere near caramel or whatever. At the same time I have noticed that those types of people always pick the black person with the darkest complexion or a biracial/racially ambiguous person.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
IN

qIJ9OTV.gif

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well black men according to posters like yup and lady simone are worthless and have nothing to offer.

While cacs have it all and treat women the way they should be treated , cacs never abuse, rape, treat women bad or cheat. All hail cac men

:deadrose:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
HMMMMMMM....

Let's see here :patrice:

You have a thread with:
a black woman cheating
on her black husband
with a white guy
and the thread title speaks for itself.

YOU might just have yourself a platinum thread here so I'm just going to pull up my seat and reserve my spot.

Platinum maybe ....but not a classic which would require some unrelated poster fukkery, and a picture of something possibly unrelated. :sas2:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
black men do have something to offer, they are sexually attractive and have nice voices,
thats about it.

socially and financially they cant compete with white men
:yeshrug:
The funny thing is that a lot of people say black women are only good for sex and that's about it.:ehh:

But your wenching ass will probably bytch about that stereo type while false claiming that b.s. post you just made.

And :mjlol: at socially part.

Status
Not open for further replies.