Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
chalk it up to the game.

i've already resolved that it's unlikely to find a "pro black" girl IRL who wouldn't likely get buss on by Todd if given the chance :sas2:

same goes for the fake militants who'd swim up a fine pawg punani

imma eat regardless, but nowadays, when most black girls hit me with that overt pro-black rhetoric, they get hit with the :mjpls:
tbh mad lies

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Well, that is my suppose to be lady, son's mother to the tee right now. :mjcry:

I bullshyt you not. I am in LA and she is fukking and sucking cac dikk in Miami. :yeshrug:. Each passing day, I give less fukks getting close to zero.

bytch Better Have My Money!

Ain't some raw ass, Leo DiCaprio cac. A fukking cook. I was hurt initially because I was being faithful then she started to pull away. I started tricking and BOOM!!!! It all made sense. But I am uneasy because it is like she is throwing our son aside to lay up with that cac. It is not all women but a suppose to pro-black woman listening to John Mellencamp records :ufdup:. You've been warned.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tbh i never believe threads like this because they sound so ducktaley so you can get that featured stamp :camby:

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
tbh i never believe threads like this because they sound so ducktaley so you can get that featured stamp :camby:
nah its real bruh
white guy is everything she "claims" to hate
dude is smashing her guts in probably as we speak bytch got llike three kids

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

Know damn well majority of black women DON'T find white dudes attractive like that....they don't even date Latinos like that..I live in South Jersey and it is rare as shyt to find black women with anyone outside of black men.

Now if we talm bout then whitewashed black chicks with all white friends,listen to rock music,and don't feel comfortable around other black ppl then that is a different story.....:sas1:

fukk those type of chicks btw...:sas2:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
black men do have something to offer, they are sexually attractive and have nice voices,
thats about it.

socially and financially they cant compete with white men
:yeshrug:

so why post here, then? we negro males clearly have little to offer, right? :pachaha:

i'm sure there are a plethora of forums where you can converse with the socially and financially superior likes of :smugfavre:, :beli:, and :skip:.

i'm sure they'd hold you in the highest esteem, too. :sas2:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
She a lightskin black woman and her husband is a big black guy like an older tyrese looking ass dude.
When i met her she always used to be speaking bout blacks sticking together etc.
All her friends were black.
She claim she hates white men with a passion, everytime a white guy pull up she always say she like he look "weak" or "feminine".
The thing about it is that everytime she wanna go out she always wanna go where the whites are, and she would dress 10x better going to the white bars than the black bars.

When my white co worker is in the room she wears her best clothes and puts on her best perfume.
The thing is she and her black friends always would be dissing dude in the meetings like "look at how he walks , look at how he talks etc" (If you hate dude then why you so obsessed with him?)

Anyway they spent a day together on an outing, she finally got the attention she wanted, and has been smashing dude, they have been acting like a couple regardless that she is married she never talks about her husband at all but she talks about him to us and she is madd possesive anytime she sees him with another girl.
White guys stay winning, they dont even have to try:mjcry:

Let me say this....Anytime someone over emphasizes how much they detest and hate something without anyone asking they are usually messing around with it behind closed doors. If they always feel the need to bring it up and keep talking about it every damn hour they are more than likely smashing it behind closed doors. Look at Umar Jhonson - all the stuff he preached yet he was smashing a blonde weave wearing stripper.
Personally I am not attracted to white men. They do not age well, they tend to talk a lot of smack about black people especially black men, and I don't see myself having kids with a man who feels like I should get over slavery and teach the kids that Abraham Lincoln loves black people. With that being said she was doing the most so more than likely she was covering something up.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thecoli.com brehs
Our black queens y'all

black men do have something to offer, they are sexually attractive and have nice voices,
thats about it.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
thats about it.

So your saying a black man cant offer both sides of pie:ohhh:

You need to stop chasing these bum ass nikkas looking for some dikk and find a brotha who is packing money as well as dikk :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.