Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Well, that is my suppose to be lady, son's mother to the tee right now. :mjcry:

I bullshyt you not. I am in LA and she is fukking and sucking cac dikk in Miami. :yeshrug:. Each passing day, I give less fukks getting close to zero.

bytch Better Have My Money!

Ain't some raw ass, Leo DiCaprio cac. A fukking cook. I was hurt initially because I was being faithful then she started to pull away. I started tricking and BOOM!!!! It all made sense. But I am uneasy because it is like she is throwing our son aside to lay up with that cac. It is not all women but a suppose to pro-black woman listening to John Mellencamp records :ufdup:. You've been warned.

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that based on a single example.

So if a black woman cheats on her husband, so all black women are therefore cheaters.:beli:
eqkJRPyx.gif

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
light skin black woman check
pro black, probably a feminist check
likes a white man despite dissing them,all her black girlfriends also are obessed with him check
cheats on her black swole husband check

.... a bit too perfect to me,obviously seeking a very heated reaction.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Well, that is my suppose to be lady, son's mother to the tee right now. :mjcry:

I bullshyt you not. I am in LA and she is fukking and sucking cac dikk in Miami. :yeshrug:. Each passing day, I give less fukks getting close to zero.

bytch Better Have My Money!

Ain't some raw ass, Leo DiCaprio cac. A fukking cook. I was hurt initially because I was being faithful then she started to pull away. I started tricking and BOOM!!!! It all made sense. But I am uneasy because it is like she is throwing our son aside to lay up with that cac. It is not all women but a suppose to pro-black woman listening to John Mellencamp records :ufdup:. You've been warned.

chalk it up to the game.

i've already resolved that it's unlikely to find a "pro black" girl IRL who wouldn't likely get buss on by Todd if given the chance :sas2:

same goes for the fake militants who'd swim up a fine pawg punani

imma eat regardless, but nowadays, when most black girls hit me with that overt pro-black rhetoric, they get hit with the :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Well black men according to posters like yup and lady simone are worthless and have nothing to offer.

While cacs have it all and treat women the way they should be treated , cacs never abuse, rape, treat women bad or cheat. All hail cac men

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Well black men according to posters like yup and lady simone are worthless and have nothing to offer.

While cacs have it all and treat women the way they should be treated , cacs never abuse, rape, treat women bad or cheat. All hail cac men

this is not a pro cac bash black woman thread

Status
Not open for further replies.