• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She a lightskin black woman and her husband is a big black guy like an older tyrese looking ass dude.
When i met her she always used to be speaking bout blacks sticking together etc.
All her friends were black.
She claim she hates white men with a passion, everytime a white guy pull up she always say she like he look "weak" or "feminine".
The thing about it is that everytime she wanna go out she always wanna go where the whites are, and she would dress 10x better going to the white bars than the black bars.

When my white co worker is in the room she wears her best clothes and puts on her best perfume.
The thing is she and her black friends always would be dissing dude in the meetings like "look at how he walks , look at how he talks etc" (If you hate dude then why you so obsessed with him?)

Anyway they spent a day together on an outing, she finally got the attention she wanted, and has been smashing dude, they have been acting like a couple regardless that she is married she never talks about her husband at all but she talks about him to us and she is madd possesive anytime she sees him with another girl.
White guys stay winning, they dont even have to try:mjcry:
Get all the way the fukk outa here with this "all women want white men" shyt just because your c00n-ass hypocritical co-worker is a dumbass bedwench:rudy:

And it's usually the ones talking the most militant shyt that be pumpfaking...

Negged as well:camby:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
First page. :datazz:

giphy.gif

Space for sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.