:what: I googled her, no she doesn't
nikkas is sus. that bytch is damn near perfect fukk what he talking about :why:

Wankaego-Feet-878324.jpg

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I am not reading through this bullshyt, but I know some simple nikkas be talking about smashing that purple white whale, talking about "she thick". :shaq:

Scust. I didn't know Victoria's Secret made plus sizes. :scust:

I guarantee you, if theses companies didn't make big size clothing, these hippos would lose weight.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
her doing the "hide you gut with your arm" pose knowing fukk well that ain't covering shyt :mjlol:

how do you even get that fat up top and have ZERO of it go to your legs :mjlol:

just go to the fukking gym :mjlol:

That is her mimicking the pose of the Victoria Secret model who wore the swim suit. They are all in the exact same post as the model who wore the swim suit in the catalog.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Guess I'm not a real woman. Guess VS models aren't real either.

In real life VS models are real, but if we are talking about the actual picture...no, that is not real when photoshop is involved. No woman should be compared to photoshopped images.

They had women of all sizes in this shoot though and represent all the shapes I see on a daily (thin to weirdly shaped).

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
The funny thing is what we like is usually different then what we get. once in a while you might knock that ideal women, but usually nikkas just go with whats available.

Tae

All Star
Daps
Thing is...unless a medical anomaly is the reason behind a persons girth, I would leave prices as is. Fat cells are forever, so a once fat person will always gain easier than someone who wasn't, and the problem increases as they age. I can't speak for everyone, but the instances of overweight families and obesity I see here on north side chicago are usually due to bad habits like carb heavy pre-packaged food and sugary drinks. In poorer areas, this is all they have access to thanks to food deserts.

Anyone not in abject poverty have no excuses, they just don't want it enough. Then they complain that they can't lose weight:shaq2:Everybody wants to diet, nobody wants to change their eating habits permanently. Nobody wants to eat sautéed chicken Breast and broccoli made at home, they wanna grab "lean cuisine" and other shytty things. Can't give up the soda, gotta switch to diet. I'm 99% sure these fat peoples piss smells like ammonia cause they refuse to drink even as little as a half gallon of water a day. Community gardens don't exist like they should. Farmers market coops need to get shine. Gyms are cheap as fuuuuuuuuuck nowadays.

Instead of going out and blowing $40 to go to a movie, put that shyt into a month or two of gym memberships and take yoga classes. Meet cool people. Might even realize that you don't "have a bad back", you just had bad posture from a muscular imbalance. There is literally no reason not to attempt to have above average fitness. Anyone who says different needs to hold that 'L'.

American is a country of lazy people. Yes the gastric surgeries are a "short-cut" to losing weight but the only question is if we want smaller lazy people or bigger lazy people. :manny:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
:lupe: it sounds stupid, but..
i didn't realize my m.o. as a photographer until recently:ld:
but it's always been there

i take whatever is in front of me-
person, place, or thing
try to find the beauty or the best side to it
i don't go looking for beautiful things to document
or taking ugly things and try to make them pretty
or try to twist, change or flip things around
o try to teach the viewer some secret lesson or commentary
i just find the recognizable good in whatever was in plain sight
let reality speak for itself

:ufdup:so these sort of stunts are frustrating
they might grab a headline
but what was gained?? :rudy:
this "raze everything to the ground,,
then construct a new orthodoxy" approach to life
it seems rancid and bankrupt
:camby:

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
She a lightskin black woman and her husband is a big black guy like an older tyrese looking ass dude.
When i met her she always used to be speaking bout blacks sticking together etc.
All her friends were black.
She claim she hates white men with a passion, everytime a white guy pull up she always say she like he look "weak" or "feminine".
The thing about it is that everytime she wanna go out she always wanna go where the whites are, and she would dress 10x better going to the white bars than the black bars.

When my white co worker is in the room she wears her best clothes and puts on her best perfume.
The thing is she and her black friends always would be dissing dude in the meetings like "look at how he walks , look at how he talks etc" (If you hate dude then why you so obsessed with him?)

Anyway they spent a day together on an outing, she finally got the attention she wanted, and has been smashing dude, they have been acting like a couple regardless that she is married she never talks about her husband at all but she talks about him to us and she is madd possesive anytime she sees him with another girl.
White guys stay winning, they dont even have to try:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.