• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Black chick could get it :manny: why ya'll nikkas front like ya'll wouldn't smash? Who care if the bytch fat she cute and them titty meats is :takedat: I'd let her slam them lips and puss in my dck. The rest though? Maybe the white chick

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Its unfortunate that the word real is being co-opted from all sides.

'real women' has come to mean women who are overweight, homely or lacking in effort... the way 'real men' has been reduced to mean simps who will support and pay for hoes and 'real nikkas' just means people who are eager to throw their lives away in return for nothing.

Daps
@3Rivers can you make this a smilie?
that was in the title was on twitter. "What Victoria's Secret bathing suits look like on real women" :beli:
not to you,but I hate this whole "real women" shyt. I feel like it strips skinny women of their femininity.
Like women come in different shapes and sizes no need to categorize which women is "real" or not :upsetfavre:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Yall really hypin up that mexican chick shaped like spongebob and every other white chick? :beli: coli.com

I'll take the big black chick. She's cute. #2 too :yeshrug:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:whoa:

I was hacked.

full

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about simply making gastric bypass or gastric sleeve surgery more affordable, or easier to get? I know a woman who spent her IRS return check on a tummy tuck (about $1,000-$2,000) and almost 9 months later she was back to her original size. :mindblown:
A male friend of mine got the gastric sleeve surgery late last year and has already lost 100 pounds, with that surgery they literally cut your stomach in half so you cannot consume as much food. If people are eating less that lessens the strain on our environmental resources, in addition to people being healthier. The only issue is that some insurances don't cover it and it is hard to get- my friend had to go through 'counseling' before the surgery to make sure he was getting it for the right reasons etc.
I'm not saying everyone needs to look like a model but the obesity rate in this country is ridiculous and healthy snack vending machines are not gonna cut it.
Thing is...unless a medical anomaly is the reason behind a persons girth, I would leave prices as is. Fat cells are forever, so a once fat person will always gain easier than someone who wasn't, and the problem increases as they age. I can't speak for everyone, but the instances of overweight families and obesity I see here on north side chicago are usually due to bad habits like carb heavy pre-packaged food and sugary drinks. In poorer areas, this is all they have access to thanks to food deserts.

Anyone not in abject poverty have no excuses, they just don't want it enough. Then they complain that they can't lose weight:shaq2:Everybody wants to diet, nobody wants to change their eating habits permanently. Nobody wants to eat sautéed chicken Breast and broccoli made at home, they wanna grab "lean cuisine" and other shytty things. Can't give up the soda, gotta switch to diet. I'm 99% sure these fat peoples piss smells like ammonia cause they refuse to drink even as little as a half gallon of water a day. Community gardens don't exist like they should. Farmers market coops need to get shine. Gyms are cheap as fuuuuuuuuuck nowadays.

Instead of going out and blowing $40 to go to a movie, put that shyt into a month or two of gym memberships and take yoga classes. Meet cool people. Might even realize that you don't "have a bad back", you just had bad posture from a muscular imbalance. There is literally no reason not to attempt to have above average fitness. Anyone who says different needs to hold that 'L'.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They always gotta have the black woman be fat in this type of shyt:mindblown:

Like I'm not kidding, I scrolled down expecting to see a fat black women.

Bet you they wouldn't put a black woman in a sexy women blog or whatever the funk they're doing.

The damage their inflicting upon black women is crazy:aicmon:

How do you expect them to have self esteem when these are the images of them always put forth:shaq2:

shyt pisses me fukkin off! :beli:
Breh, most black women are overweight, so they are inflicting damage on themselves by not working out or eating right. And, self esteem is not a problem for a lot of fat black women.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would fukk 3 out of the 6 without hesitation. I can't understand why y'all think these bytches are so horrible. No, they are nowhere close to VS models, but in "real life" three of them average at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.