• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In western countries, population is roughly 50 percent women, 50 percent men, I have never understood the attitude among many women and some men, that somehow men should pay for the woman to spend time with him. Okay in the past, I could understand it more,because men were far more active in the workforce than women, earning much more, ,and also more women took on a more traditional role when it came to children, cooking and cleaning etc etc.

But those days ,unless you are part of the top richest 1 percent, the ceo's , the bankers, people with old money, royalty etc etc, those days are over. Most families to survive need two people earning, now I personally dont think that is an ideal or healthy situation for society ,but it is what it is.

So when I think about that, and I think about modern dating, why on earth people still have this old fashioned attitude I have no idea. There are quite a few women who earn the same or more than men. It seems feminism hasn't come to the dating scene yet or perhaps these women quite like the idea of men paying for womens time.Hetrosexual women find men sexually attractive yes? ,women get things from relationships with men yes? companionship, perhaps starting a family, I know old couples where they aren't just married they are each others best friends. So to me, and I will continue to have this attitude, women who expect men to pay for them on dates, often sizeable wedges are no better than prostitutes. And I don't blame men in that situation to think sex is a suitable pay off for paying for them, and if they don't get sex from the woman,I think it right to never contact them again,because what are men getting out of it?

In fact,it is no wonder they stigmatise prostitution so much, because it is real competiton to the scam many women have going these days. Because at least with a prostitute you are guaranteed sex when you pay for their time. I really wish more men would wake up,and stop being so weak because it makes it harder for all of us , I kind of admire women to the extent that they don't allow themselves to be intoxicated by men's body parts like men do over women.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm thinking about all the stuff i can do with 250 this weekend vs spending it on a chick

raekwon concert, outfit, pay cell phone bill, food and drinks > talkin to some new chick :mjlol:

shoot, i might have some money left over depending how hard i go :mjlol:

:ehh:

yes.gif

tumblr_lgzx1p1B6u1qfwshko1_500.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i'm doing better than everybody i graduated high school with

and a lot of white people - but i'm not spending 250 dollars on a first date

may as well use backpage, at least you know you're getting some p*ssy :manny:

I'd rather beat my own dikk. I'd wanna off myself post nut after fukking a backpage hoe and finding myself $250 poorer for 30 minutes of fun.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want to take a girl out for a movie or dinner to show her a good time, that's on u, but don't get mad when she don't put out if that's what u really about.

It don't make sense to take a girl out in public when ur ulterior motive is to get her to ur bed. The shortest point between two points is a straight line.

In short whatever works for u is what u should do. For me keeping it simple is the best move for me. I meet a female, tell her I wanna get to know her, ask her what she got going on, and tell her I wanna c her spend sum time.

That's all I do, I do my part, if she with it fine, if not cool. My life gun keep going in the right direction regardless if she come with me or not.

This is what it comes down to. Everyone should just do them. If there is a movie I want to see and a good meal at a particular restaurant I want to devour, then I'll bring along a nice gal to share the experience with. No expectations of anything physical. If it happens, cool. If not, I saw a movie I wanted to and had a meal I enjoyed.

$250 though? Sheesh.

giphy.gif

That is most definitely girlfriend money there.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I think this dude is an unadulterated trick and self-professd lame. Listen, I don't mind taking MY LADY out for a nice date complete with a high end restaurant. But I'm not taking out a chick to those kinds of spots on the first few dates. I don't even know the chick yet....and she doesn't know me. Plus, how do I know she's worth spending several hours with yet? Or if I even like her company yet?

Man, these dudes out here be fattening frogs for snakes. This is the type of dude who will take some regular chick, who happens to have a "good job", and treat her like she's a princess off rip. Not knowing anything about the chick...especially the fact that she's still smashing her ex or that she already has a dude that she loves who she takes care of with the savings on food and gifts that he saves her from all his tricking.

Peace

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:camby:This is America, Jack. Take your ass to one of those third-world countries then.

Hope you ain't one of those men who believe women in those third world countries are better.

:whoa:Slow down...:what:what the fukk are both of you ignorant a$$holes saying about third world countries? You betta check yourself before you wreck yourself! :usure:

:patrice:Have you even been to a third world country?

And wtf makes you think you're better than anyone in a third world country?

@LadySimone I can find a whole leap of Jamaican girls who are prettier, cooler & nicer than you that have more style, a better attitude/personality & that can dance better than you and fukk your man better than you...so please explain to the coli what makes you think that you're such a prize.:usure:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:whoa:Slow down...:what:what the fukk are both of you ignorant a$$holes saying about third world countries? You betta check yourself before you wreck yourself! :usure:

:patrice:Have you even been to a third world country?

And wtf makes you think you're better than anyone in a third world country?

@LadySimone I can find a whole leap of Jamaican girls who are prettier, cooler & nicer than you that have more style, a better attitude/personality & that can dance better than you and fukk your man better than you...so please explain to the coli what makes you think that you're such a prize.:usure:

What? Did you just ignore the context of the conversation so you can insult? KIM please.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Although it's a dated article (February 27), I think it represents everything that's wrong with a guy tricking on a date just to *maybe* impress a girl.. It's titled: Enough Already: If You Can’t Afford To Date Then Just Don’t Date

http://www.singleblackmale.org/2015/02/27/enough-already-cant-afford-date-just-dont-date/

Keep in mind, this article is written by a guy (:dwillhuh:) living in the DMV (:snoop:)....

From the article:
"If you want to date in a major city, be prepared to spend a pretty penny. Don’t let money control your decisions on the date. The way to be a gentleman is to figure out what she wants out of a date and do that. Don’t worry about the cost. Again, if you’re worried about the cost, you shouldn’t be dating. They say, “if you don’t got it, you don’t got it” for a reason.

When an article was published that stated the average man in DC spends $177 on a date, I thought to myself, “Sounds about right.” I did some quick math with a friend of mine.

Dinner for 2 at Oya followed by some fun activities in Chinatown DC:

Pre-dinner drinks: $10 x 2 = $20
Appetizers, entrees an dessert: $50 x 2 = $100
Drinks during dinner: $20 x 2 = $40
Fun and games at Penn Social (a bar with arcade games): $60
UberX the two of you home: $30

Total Cost: $250"

He then seemingly appears to give an out by a man by stating:
"It’s important to note, not every date should cost this much. It’s important to note, it might and if you can’t afford to sustain it, then don’t start it. Over the course of the courtship she may offer to chip in or pay for something but don’t expect it.":ehh: Fair enough.

But then he ends by writing:
"Let’s be honest here, do you really want to start out your courtship at Applebee’s? Is that what you want the first impression to be? #cmonson. If you shortcut the first date, you’ll shortcut the relationship. If you hustle your way to the second date, you’ll hustle your way through the relationship. If you don’t feel like the person you’re dating deserves the best like in the courtship phase, then you won’t feel like they deserve the best when you’re with them. I’m not asking you to simp. I’m not asking you to enable gold diggers. What I’m attempting to say comes down to one simple concept; either go hard or go home." :dahell:

He also ends with this quote from an obscure CEO (Brandon Wade of WhatsYourPrice.com):
“The way a man spends his money is a reflection of his sincerity and character."

:scust:

My problem with the article is that the author (a man) is supporting the idea that men who refuse to take women on dates to expensive restaurants shouldn't date period and, thus, have no right to complain about dating. He also fails to acknowledge that there's a middle ground in terms of dating expenses. Moreover, he fails to acknowledge that not everybody has the same level of financial standing. His entire article reeks of content elitism.

With dudes like this guy castigating men for taking the "shortcut" on the first date and not going "hard" (i.e., busting out that wallet until there's nothing left), it's no wonder females feel entitled to expensive dates from every man they talk to.

What do you think, brehs and brehettes?

One time i smashed a chick and all i gave her was a chicken wing and she comes from wealthy family Of Vietnam. This guy has no game for several reason. A) he probably doesn't have any hook ups at any local establishments B) who takes a girl on a first date to an arcade unless it was agreed upon before the date was set up

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Black men are the only dusty dudes who act like this. If you can't provide you don't deserve to go on dates, or have a girlfriend or a wife. If you go to any country in the world, Africa asia Europe, men will prove to women that they can provide for them by paying on dates. You are not a man if you cannot provide, you are a BOY.
Wait... so what you're saying is that men in other countries spend the equivalent of $250 on a first date

full

You wanna know what else a lot of men in other countries do more of... :mjpls:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
What? Did you just ignore the context of the conversation so you can insult? KIM please.

:dahell: bytch please! You were straight up dissing women who live in third world countries & insinuating that you (and women who live in first & second world countries) are better than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.