• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

2k13

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men are the only dusty dudes who act like this. If you can't provide you don't deserve to go on dates, or have a girlfriend or a wife. If you go to any country in the world, Africa asia Europe, men will prove to women that they can provide for them by paying on dates. You are not a man if you cannot provide, you are a BOY.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Proverbial simp. First date is coffee n talk. How you gonna splurge on somone you might not like :mjlol:

in this day and the age an avege woman prob has like 3 dates lined up a week esp if you meet her online, lol at spending 250, when the very next day she has a date with matt and the next day a date with tyrell

dudes spending all thsi money and all they get is a hug and then it was a great night your a great guy but....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Black men are the only dusty dudes who act like this. If you can't provide you don't deserve to go on dates, or have a girlfriend or a wife. If you go to any country in the world, Africa asia Europe, men will prove to women that they can provide for them by paying on dates. You are not a man if you cannot provide, you are a BOY. I don't understand how black women deal with men like this, it would suck all the feminity they have, if they are the breadwinners in the relationship.

:dahell:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah i know nikkas are use to getting the ass for cheap, that's the problem. why do you think we have all these broken homes with the man no where to be found?
Because they were too dumb to use protection.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black men are the only dusty dudes who act like this. If you can't provide you don't deserve to go on dates, or have a girlfriend or a wife. If you go to any country in the world, Africa asia Europe, men will prove to women that they can provide for them by paying on dates. You are not a man if you cannot provide, you are a BOY. I don't understand how black women deal with men like this, it would suck all the feminity they have, if they are the breadwinners in the relationship.
:camby:This is America, Jack. Take your ass to one of those third-world countries then.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Really if you look at it...if a chick is really going to give you the cookies she wouldn't even let you spend that much money on her. Most of the actual cool,down to earth good females you don't even have to impress them. They like you just for simply being you...it's always the 5-6/10 chick's you think are smash and dash who give the most problems...make you wait it out and don't ever give up any or if they do its lackluster at best. Spend less

What if you can't do better than 5s and 6s?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
btw i have no problem spending money on a woman who is committed to me, or even a platonic female friend.

the funny thing is how many dudes out there will spend 250 on their moms bday? Or just decide on a friday mom im taking you out to a fancy resturant.
250 taking out grandma on a night on the twon or their sister

you know women who actually care about you, if you breath and live? women who actually have your best intention at heart?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Pre-dinner drinks: $10 x 2 = $20
Appetizers, entrees an dessert: $50 x 2 = $100
Drinks during dinner: $20 x 2 = $40
Fun and games at Penn Social (a bar with arcade games): $60
UberX the two of you home: $30

Total Cost: $250"

First date? Got damn...ain't nothing on that list free. :damn: Yall can't just walk around Chinatown for like 20 minutes or sit at a restaurant and just joke around. I'm hailing an Uber (No surge pricing and no UberBlack :mjpls:) and we can ride the George Washington Parkway, pull out my phone and watch an episode of the Walking Dead on Netflix, she gets one earbud and I get the other. :camby: with them $60 arcade games, she can watch me play chess on the phone.

Last edited:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait...do men still pay for everything on a date in America? No splitting? fukking century you living in? :russ:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men are the only dusty dudes who act like this. If you can't provide you don't deserve to go on dates, or have a girlfriend or a wife. If you go to any country in the world, Africa asia Europe, men will prove to women that they can provide for them by paying on dates. You are not a man if you cannot provide, you are a BOY.

Maybe its a CAC thing but dutch pay and/or splitting is more common in a lot of these countries. :yeshrug:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you got wild bank...$250 is nothing. :manny:

I don't think I've ever spent more than $50 on a date.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse

:stopitslime:

No one is saying you shouldn't spend money on a date, they're saying spending $250 on a date with someone you're just getting to know is fukkin ridiculous, and it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.