Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how many men are brave enough not not give their woman sh*t.

Not many. They are too scared that this is the best woman they can ever get and because by not taking her shyt, the sex will stop. A true p*ssy. Women want men who can lead and also not be a wishy washy pansy who second guesses himself all the time. Calling her out also gives the added benefit of showing that you care and you want to improve the situation for future cases.

Kissing a women's ass and putting her on a pedestal is the fastest way to dry up those sugar walls lol.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
apparently professional women with "standards"...

those standards go out the window if the chick really fukks with you

This is happening in much of NYC believe it or not…there's not a day that goes by where there isn't an article about these entitled NYC professional women claiming that they can't get a date and therefore they end up alone--but they can't get a date because men have caught on…this is especially true with women in Manhattan.

A lot of the dudes I know are no longer playing the cold approach with them--you know…when you "game" her in the street, then set up a date trying to impress them (i.e. $250 meals), then make a move and hope for the best……instead these dudes are getting ruthless with it, they play that POF game….send out random messages, and what ever bites….they reel them right in…go over, smash and move onto the next one…can't say I blame em :yeshrug:…women invented the game…the men are just finishing it.

you aint lying bro. Some dudes here in NYC are straight savages in the dating game, but the women are even worse imo. I personally know women that go on dating websites just to get free dinner dates from random simps. I know one chick that does this almost every weekday

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Black men are the only dusty dudes who act like this. If you can't provide you don't deserve to go on dates, or have a girlfriend or a wife. If you go to any country in the world, Africa asia Europe, men will prove to women that they can provide for them by paying on dates. You are not a man if you cannot provide, you are a BOY.
A lot of penniless walking dildos in this thread are giving you the:

When you talk like that.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:scust: You guys sound like you're either broke, jaded, gay or all three.

With attitudes like that I doubt you are getting much p*ssy, and the bit of p*ssy that you do get is likely to be low quality. Kinda makes me feel sorry for you.:sas2:
there's a serious disconnect here

we are talking about 200 and 50 motherfukking dollars ON A FIRST DATE

i can take you to ruth chris... 2 steaks, wine, and dessert ain't gonna be no damn 250

what the fukk are we even talking about?? would ANY of you spend 25 dollars on a nikka on a first date? 100? 200? 250?? no you wouldn't

nobody is talking about THEIR GIRLFRIEND... it clearly says DATE... shyt i didnt even spend 250 on electric last month and i need that shyt to live..

fukk i look like spending 250 on ONE date with a woman i only know from a 10 min conversation in the club

like be serious... if its my girl... yea i'd do that.. but still.. me and my girl can go have a nice dinner, drinks AND get a hotel for the night and still be less than 250

whoever wrote this is pompous as fukk, or simply lying his ass off.... 250 on a date..

matter of fact... ladies... please add up the last time you went on a date that consisted of 250 dollars being spent THAT NIGHT... and he wasn't your man or knew you well

Status
Not open for further replies.