Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: bytch please! You were straight up dissing women who live in third world countries & insinuating that you (and women who live in first & second world countries) are better than them.

Ignore that ignoramus. That's a 5'2", 210 bedwench who calls herself "thick". She's damaged beyond repair.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Drop dead. On ignore.!
:lupe: Oh no!

:russ:Just kidding!

:ohhh:Oh wait, that means that I can ridicule your stupid/fat/annoying ass and you won't even know it! :lolbron:

:mjlol: @ drop dead :russ: you been hangin around playgrounds or somethin? Weirdo!

P.S. Just because you're obese doesn't mean you're better than women from poorer countries who can't afford to eat as much and be as lazy as you.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Women dont deserve to have 250 spent on them

Unless there stacy dash

i'd sooner burn it

:scust: You guys sound like you're either broke, jaded, gay or all three.

With attitudes like that I doubt you are getting much p*ssy, and the bit of p*ssy that you do get is likely to be low quality. Kinda makes me feel sorry for you.:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I've spent a lot of my days living in the suburbs and the women here are not used to dating, period. They go from one long-term relationship to the next. So in between if you take them out shyt, they are offering to pay. It doesn't matter where you go because whatever it is it will be new and exciting for them. :manny:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I've spent a lot of my days living in the suburbs and the women here are not used to dating, period. They go from one long-term relationship to the next. So in between if you take them out shyt, they are offering to pay. It doesn't matter where you go because whatever it is it will be new and exciting for them. :manny:

The burbs are the truth they ain't used to nothing easy come up for most brehs.

Status
Not open for further replies.