Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
American men are so beta ....... Their women have more balls than they do ....smh

We're also the richest in the world, so the women from whatever country you claim will dropkick you to jump on our dikk. :yeshrug:

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
If you want to take a girl out for a movie or dinner to show her a good time, that's on u, but don't get mad when she don't put out if that's what u really about.

It don't make sense to take a girl out in public when ur ulterior motive is to get her to ur bed. The shortest point between two points is a straight line.

In short whatever works for u is what u should do. For me keeping it simple is the best move for me. I meet a female, tell her I wanna get to know her, ask her what she got going on, and tell her I wanna c her spend sum time.

That's all I do, I do my part, if she with it fine, if not cool. My life gun keep going in the right direction regardless if she come with me or not.

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm not in a position to be spending $250 on a date so can't say if that's a reasonable amount.

Eating at some high end / hipster fast food joint and a cheap bottle of wine comes out to $45. Even with an uberx you're looking at $60 max.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I've never and probably will never drop that type of money on a fukkin' date with a chick. And I'm sure I make more money than 99% of you Coli nikkas.

Most of these chicks have one nikka they'll drop those panties down for free.

Be that nikka, not some lame nikka trying to spend your way into the p*ssy.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
btw i have no problem spending money on a woman who is committed to me, or even a platonic female friend.

the funny thing is how many dudes out there will spend 250 on their moms bday? Or just decide on a friday mom im taking you out to a fancy resturant.
250 taking out grandma on a night on the twon or their sister

you know women who actually care about you, if you breath and live? women who actually have your best intention at heart?

A lot of these dumb nikkas have not spent $250 in total on their moms and grandmas.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Although it's a dated article (February 27), I think it represents everything that's wrong with a guy tricking on a date just to *maybe* impress a girl.. It's titled: Enough Already: If You Can’t Afford To Date Then Just Don’t Date

http://www.singleblackmale.org/2015/02/27/enough-already-cant-afford-date-just-dont-date/

Keep in mind, this article is written by a guy (:dwillhuh:) living in the DMV (:snoop:)....

From the article:
"If you want to date in a major city, be prepared to spend a pretty penny. Don’t let money control your decisions on the date. The way to be a gentleman is to figure out what she wants out of a date and do that. Don’t worry about the cost. Again, if you’re worried about the cost, you shouldn’t be dating. They say, “if you don’t got it, you don’t got it” for a reason.

When an article was published that stated the average man in DC spends $177 on a date, I thought to myself, “Sounds about right.” I did some quick math with a friend of mine.

Dinner for 2 at Oya followed by some fun activities in Chinatown DC:

Pre-dinner drinks: $10 x 2 = $20
Appetizers, entrees an dessert: $50 x 2 = $100
Drinks during dinner: $20 x 2 = $40
Fun and games at Penn Social (a bar with arcade games): $60
UberX the two of you home: $30

Total Cost: $250"

He then seemingly appears to give an out by a man by stating:
"It’s important to note, not every date should cost this much. It’s important to note, it might and if you can’t afford to sustain it, then don’t start it. Over the course of the courtship she may offer to chip in or pay for something but don’t expect it.":ehh: Fair enough.

But then he ends by writing:
"Let’s be honest here, do you really want to start out your courtship at Applebee’s? Is that what you want the first impression to be? #cmonson. If you shortcut the first date, you’ll shortcut the relationship. If you hustle your way to the second date, you’ll hustle your way through the relationship. If you don’t feel like the person you’re dating deserves the best like in the courtship phase, then you won’t feel like they deserve the best when you’re with them. I’m not asking you to simp. I’m not asking you to enable gold diggers. What I’m attempting to say comes down to one simple concept; either go hard or go home." :dahell:

He also ends with this quote from an obscure CEO (Brandon Wade of WhatsYourPrice.com):
“The way a man spends his money is a reflection of his sincerity and character."

:scust:

My problem with the article is that the author (a man) is supporting the idea that men who refuse to take women on dates to expensive restaurants shouldn't date period and, thus, have no right to complain about dating. He also fails to acknowledge that there's a middle ground in terms of dating expenses. Moreover, he fails to acknowledge that not everybody has the same level of financial standing. His entire article reeks of content elitism.

With dudes like this guy castigating men for taking the "shortcut" on the first date and not going "hard" (i.e., busting out that wallet until there's nothing left), it's no wonder females feel entitled to expensive dates from every man they talk to.

What do you think, brehs and brehettes?
do you want to start at applebees???

fukk yes.. i don't even know this broad and i'm supposed to spend 250 on her???

nah my girl will get the 250 dates.... some random i met in the club on saturday is getting the $30 date at applebees until she shows me she's worth more

Status
Not open for further replies.