Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
why not keep it simple? go out for pizza or somewhere inexpensive. keep it simple. but then again i havent dated in 4 years. so idk how much the planes have shifted.:yeshrug:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate dates. I'd much rather drink and smoke spliffs and have a little picnic in a park.

It's not about the money, it's about the person for me. Just because a guy drops money on a date doesn't mean we have chemistry.

You guys got it all backwards if you think you need to spend $250 on a date. :sas2:
:salute: repped.

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
Really if you look at it...if a chick is really going to give you the cookies she wouldn't even let you spend that much money on her. Most of the actual cool,down to earth good females you don't even have to impress them. They like you just for simply being you...it's always the 5-6/10 chick's you think are smash and dash who give the most problems...make you wait it out and don't ever give up any or if they do its lackluster at best. Spend less

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
man get the fukk outta here with this nonsense :camby:, i bet you $5 this punk ass simp ain't spend that kinda money on his momma or sister or any female relations he shares a close bond with.

:childplease: fukk i look like spending that kind of money on female that i'm not even sure i want to actually be with, only reason i can see you spending that kind of money is if you tryna fukk that day but you probably better off getting a hooker because they cost less than $250:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.