Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
250 for a date?

Unless she is my gf Im not paying that much for a date.

I usually average around 60-100

250 is an obvious sign of a gold digger.

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
There's levels to this sheeit.

However, i'll say this:

Where i'm at, I could have $250 and take a broad out for a top-notch dinner (like some sea chit - shout out to Big Tymers) and drinks,
take her to the movies, and THEN good seats at a baseball game, fill up my gas tank, and still come home with about $60...

so my heart goes out to y'all living in these places where $250 dates is standard fare.

user1

Pro
Daps
You're a fool. One's manhood shouldn't be tied to finances. To believe this is to believe the lies being told to you everyday in society. A man making alot of money is nice, but a man making less should be considered no less a man.

And anyone is able to BUILD A FUTURE. You don't have to be rich to do so.

Please calm the fukk down. You seem to be projecting your experiences with your previous failed releationships in this thread.
ok nice story bro.

It's amazing when people make points in these thread its always that one minuscule idea, usually the least important, that gets picked apart. And of course then the personal attacks :russ:.

A man's SELF worth isn't tied to his finances but in the real world his ability to support his family IS. if he can't budget the finances he has (even if small), he shouldn't be dating let alone trying to build a family because he wouldn't be able to do it if he ever earns more. It's the principles. I never said he had to be rich :stopitslime:. I said if you bytching about affording a date with a women you supposedly like (and choose to take out), then you definitely aren't fit for a serious relationship or the responsibility of supporting that union (whether financial, emotional, spiritually or intellectually). The fukk.

And it's funny when someone mentions a man supporting his family one assumes that ONLY means finances. Tells more about you than me :troll:. I wonder what ya'll definition of support is. Being selfish seems to be the leading attribute.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
ok nice story bro.

It's amazing when people make points in these thread its always that one minuscule idea, usually the least important, that gets picked apart. And of course then the personal attacks :russ:.

A man's SELF worth isn't tied to his finances but in the real world his ability to support his family IS. if he can't budget the finances he has (even if small), he shouldn't be dating let alone trying to build a family because he wouldn't be able to do it if he ever earns more. It's the principles. I never said he had to be rich :stopitslime:. I said if you bytching about affording a date with a women you supposedly like (and choose to take out), then you definitely aren't fit for a serious relationship or the responsibility of supporting that union (whether financial, emotional, spiritually or intellectually). The fukk.

And it's funny when someone mentions a man supporting his family one assumes that ONLY means finances. Tells more about you than me :troll:. I wonder what ya'll definition of support is. Being selfish seems to be the leading attribute.

I wonder if you attack the women that get pregnant without a penny in their bank account with the same venom. Hopefully you'll find that rich man to "build" with with one day. :mjpls:

PharmDchic

Rookie
Daps
Although it's a dated article (February 27), I think it represents everything that's wrong with a guy tricking on a date just to *maybe* impress a girl.. It's titled: Enough Already: If You Can’t Afford To Date Then Just Don’t Date

Dinner for 2 at Oya followed by some fun activities in Chinatown DC:

Pre-dinner drinks: $10 x 2 = $20
Appetizers, entrees an dessert: $50 x 2 = $100
Drinks during dinner: $20 x 2 = $40
Fun and games at Penn Social (a bar with arcade games): $60
UberX the two of you home: $30

Total Cost: $250"

Hmm...of all the time i've been to Penn social I rarely see that many other black people there...especially on dates...more typical date in DC is more likely Lucky Strike for dinner and drinks or Clydes :takedat:

Where does one get a $10 drink in Chinatown unless it's a beer? Also there are more affordable yet nice restaurants on U st, AdMo, and H st. The guy in this article just wanted to go all out. :usure:

Most women don't expect you to pay for their Uber on a date. Also, most women don't go all out and order their own appetizer, entree AND dessert. I would eat less on a date than when I typically do when I go out with the girls.

DC is expensive but offers tons of free options...all those museums are without cost, movies on the national mall, drum circles in the park, open mic night at bus boys & poets is only $5 a ticket and it's always a great show. Absolutely no excuse for $250 dates even in DC.

Best date I ever had in DC was going to a Nationals baseball game ($12 a ticket), got some of those margarita icys, chilli dogs, and chilled. This article is reaching.
:camby:

user1

Pro
Daps
I wonder if you attack the women that get pregnant without a penny in their bank account with the same venom. Hopefully you'll find that rich man to "build" with with one day. :mjpls:
And there we have. Move the goal posts when you have nothing of substance to say :francis: and proved yourself to be illogical :pachaha:.

And I don't co-sign it ftrom women either (:why:) and never said I did. I don't practice it either. So no venom needed. And the fact you think I'm attacking men, for some shyt that is standard is :mjlol:. Good day sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.