Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

user1

Pro
Daps
Men shouldn't have to support women in 2015. Black women are afforded more opportunities and are outperforming black men in all categories. With this money, black women should be supporting men honestly. But again, that concept of men supporting women is anathema in American society, so i'm sure it will never fly.

My mom got a great job and supported my dad that couldn't get a job with his engineering degree after graduation. They used their money and built a small real estate empire, so now they're sitting pretty.
If these fools want to play gender wars, then men are supposed to support women. And women are supposed to take care of the home :yeshrug:. Throwing out anamolies to situations doesn't change that fact. And I'm not asking to be supported. But based on Coli logic, if you say you are a man and deserve this king treatment how am I supposed to put my faith in you, King, to support a family, children and my well being if you aren't even willing to take me out on a decent date? You obviously don't respect me and aren't serious about any adult relationship. And you don't have the finances or maturity to pick a women you feel comfortable spending money and time with TO BUILD A FUTURE. It's about intention but ya''ll are twisting it into "who can be more selfish."

user1

Pro
Daps
honestly whats the big freaking deal to pay for a first date :snoop:

i can get it if its $250 but if I'm the one that asked u and I'm choosing I'm paying but at same damn time i aint gonna be cheap about it either

just find a happy medium for that date where it aint too expensive or too cheap problem solved

swear people make this shyt too complicated or worried its called simping or some dumb shyt like that
They call it simping because they are really looking to get laid and not being honest about it. They don't want to pay for sex but won't tell a woman that is all they want. So they feel at a lost when she might actually expect more than netflix n dominoes :deadmanny:. Don't call it a date if you not serious. But I'm pretty sure these dudes only going after lesser women anyways.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
On one hand, I refuse to spend $250 on a date*. On the other hand, if you're over 25 and the best you can do is Netflix and Cheetos then you may need to evaluate your life. Bottom line is, I don't mind showing a woman a good time but I will not pay for your company. She can take that shyt to Backpage.
:ohlawd:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
If these fools want to play gender wars, then men are supposed to support women. And women are supposed to take care of the home :yeshrug:. Throwing out anamolies to situations doesn't change that fact. And I'm not asking to be supported. But based on Coli logic, if you say you are a man and deserve this king treatment how am I supposed to put my faith in you, King, to support a family, children and my well being if you aren't even willing to take me out on a decent date? You obviously don't respect me and aren't serious about any adult relationship. And you don't have the finances or maturity to pick a women you feel comfortable spending money and time with TO BUILD A FUTURE. It's about intention but ya''ll are twisting it into "who can be more selfish."

You're a fool. One's manhood shouldn't be tied to finances. To believe this is to believe the lies being told to you everyday in society. A man making alot of money is nice, but a man making less should be considered no less a man.

And anyone is able to BUILD A FUTURE. You don't have to be rich to do so.

Please calm the fukk down. You seem to be projecting your experiences with your previous failed releationships in this thread.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I hate dates. I'd much rather drink and smoke spliffs and have a little picnic in a park.

It's not about the money, it's about the person for me. Just because a guy drops money on a date doesn't mean we have chemistry.

You guys got it all backwards if you think you need to spend $250 on a date. :sas2:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They call it simping because they are really looking to get laid and not being honest about it. They don't want to pay for sex but won't tell a woman that is all they want. So they feel at a lost when she might actually expect more than netflix n dominoes :deadmanny:. Don't call it a date if you not serious. But I'm pretty sure these dudes only going after lesser women anyways.

yeah, women of quality dont put up with that shyt. not for long at least.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I hate dates. I'd much rather drink and smoke spliffs and have a little picnic in a park.

It's not about the money, it's about the person for me. Just because a guy drops money on a date doesn't mean we have chemistry.

You guys got it all backwards if you think you need to spend $250 on a date. :sas2:
So your a weed head?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

They don't get a lot of women, that's the only way I can see them typing some of the bullshyt that has been typed in this thread. Picture a man who is used to women liking/being attracted to him even CONSIDERING spending $250 (or anything over $100) on a first date. That seems more like the behavior of a guy who doesn't get many women but gotta good job so he has to overcompensate. It's like I said, men who are used to women liking them know what you have to do if a chick is legit feeling YOU and not your wallet :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.