"I got my own shyt"

"He wanted to split the check. He's not a gentleman. That broke ass MF"

:mjlol:
joker.gif

Women want everything to be equal until it becomes time to pay....:laff:

user1

Pro
Daps
yeah i know nikkas are use to getting the ass for cheap, that's the problem. why do you think we have all these broken homes with the man no where to be found?
I think I understand your stance on feminism now. It's clearer:ohhh:. I might actually agree now (on my way to the dark side). Women devalue ourselves.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I understand your stance on feminism now. It's clearer:ohhh:. I might actually agree now (on my way to the dark side). Women devalue ourselves.

yeah, unfortunately it's all intertwined. i'm just glad a few people see the bigger picture :ehh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
And men want quality women but don't want to support em.
Men shouldn't have to support women in 2015. Black women are afforded more opportunities and are outperforming black men in all categories. With this money, black women should be supporting men honestly. But again, that concept of men supporting women is anathema in American society, so i'm sure it will never fly.

My mom got a great job and supported my dad that couldn't get a job with his engineering degree after graduation. They used their money and built a small real estate empire, so now they're sitting pretty.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
And men want quality women but don't want to support em.

yeah, unfortunately it's all intertwined. i'm just glad a few people see the bigger picture :ehh:

honestly whats the big freaking deal to pay for a first date :snoop:

i can get it if its $250 but if I'm the one that asked u and I'm choosing I'm paying but at same damn time i aint gonna be cheap about it either

just find a happy medium for that date where it aint too expensive or too cheap problem solved

swear people make this shyt too complicated or worried its called simping or some dumb shyt like that

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I've had one date where the guy spent about $100 or a little over that but I also spent about $50 myself on the same date. We were drinking and going to different places so it cost more than usual.

But that was a one time thing. Any guy out here spending money like that on multiple women is out of his mind. There's so many other ways to get to know a person without going broke.

Who the hell are you? Sexy lil ass

Great post though. Date sensible women, brehs

Status
Not open for further replies.