Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You give WW too much credit

And as for the orange highlighted is....... telling :mjpls:

i give them credit because there's truth to it. women of other races wholesale dont seriously date men that haven't exhibited the desire to provide. conversely, other races of men dont call themselves simps for going out on expensive dates. black folks are the main ones on this shyt and it shows.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:Yeah ok tell me who do you think will be broke later in life - The dude paying $250+ a date, or the dude playing netflix on a date. Nobody gets rich by spending money homie. And even if you do got money, you won't for long with a woman who only eats at 5 star restaurants.

Loads of people get rich by spending money. The Netflix nikka already broke so how's that working for him?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Lot of broke, bitter losers in this thread...

Keep believing in the myth of free pvssy.

Big Pimpin' right, brehs?

Wow, you've never fukked a girl you didn't have to spend any money on?

Yikes
JgZs64Q.png

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've been with my girlfriend for almost a year now. We only met because of a group project.
Our first date was at a pizza parlor that she wanted to dine at. We both paid for our own.
Second date was at a Starbucks. We went over study guides for two hours and spent the next hour casually chatting.
Afterwards, we walked to the food court, bought our own meals, and spent an hour just walking the mall.
Third date, she invited me over to her apartment and cooked for us.
I spent next to nothing on her until the next date which was a movie date. I paid for everything but she was willing to cover food & drink if I would have allowed her.
Maybe I lucked out with her because her father is a Neurologist and so she comes from money and as such, views financial matters on her end differently than the average female.
As a man, I still prefer to pay for the majority of our outings, but she saves whenever she can and has never expected me to drop 200.
She would also pay for a lot more if I permitted her too.
End of the day, a chick should be getting to know you, not your wallet.
If you're having to spend 200+ on a date to appease someone, I'd personally reassess.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
WHO THE fukk SPENDS $250 ON A DATE?!?!!? :mindblown:

Seriously if i aint getting laid at the end or no kiss either just to enjoy your company and you dont even want a second date!?!? :patrice: Then..... :pacspit:

You aint chipping in half for this meal why should I take you out?

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
250.00 is the amount of money I spend on the light bill :francis: The most I spent on a date was $54.00 and that was a dinner that came with an appetizer and drinks . Usually, I don't spend that kind of money on the first date. In my last date, I spent 23.00 for appetizers, two drinks, and for a two- toppings large pizza and smashed my date the next following day :lawd: A date is really affordable if you take your time to look for special deals.

Last edited:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Picked yes by mistake. Well actually not by mistake, yes to refusing to pay that much on the first date but no for avoid dating.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not even spending a penny. if she asks you to pay, it is a sign that she is for sale and you will never have a chance with her unless you have money. she'll hop on next man's dikk the second you lose your job or face any financial difficulty. i thought these women wanted equality? that means paying for what you eat and drink

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
and what is the woman bringing to the table during these dates since ol boy is coming out the pocket with all that bread?

I smashed a new chick last saturday. 2nd time I saw her. Spent a total of $20 thus far

Salute

"I don't need no man"
"I'm independent"
"We can share responsibilities"
"We're equals"
"I got my own shyt"

"He wanted to split the check. He's not a gentleman. That broke ass MF"

:mjlol:

talk that shyt

Last edited:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Loads of people get rich by spending money. The Netflix nikka already broke so how's that working for him?
:heh:You seem to have confused spending money with investing money. Nobody gets rich spending money, how can you accumulate money if your spending it? Netflix only costs like $9 a month so he would save $241 by not tricking on a $250 date. He won't be broke for much longer if he keeps making such wise financial decisions. :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.