Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That line's a GUARANTEE once you drop that much bread on a first date with her. :mjlol:

its stupid to waste that much on a first date ontop of setting a bad standard. start 250 on the first date, how much do you spend to top that on the next date. im not advocating wasting money like that. but this is just like the "what does your ideal woman deserve" thread

when it comes to how much yall will spend on your girlfriend, wife, whatever; its still on some cheap selfish shyt. that's the main point i'm attacking

Daps
you shouldn't spend 250 just to talk to someone, we've established that. now what about the women you like that actually deserve the finer treatment?

Hold this L, you've been arguing with nikkas in this thread who have said they wouldn't spend $250 on a FIRST DATE WITH SOMEBODY THEY BARELY KNOW

Check the thread nikkas been telling in this thread that they will drop that money once in a while if in a relationship or if its wife

:conusher:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I spent $230 on my girlfriend's graduation gift and we've been dating for about 8 months

This is talmbout $250 for a fukking date?!? :what:

Bucket list:

#327: Visit DC

That nikka who wrote the article's making DC nikkas look like epic simps. I don't care how high the cost of living is in the city that you're in...$250 on a first date is senseless and unnecessary.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hold this L, you've been arguing with nikkas in this thread who have said they wouldn't spend $250 on a FIRST DATE WITH SOMEBODY THEY BARELY KNOW

Check the thread nikkas been telling in this thread that they will drop that money once in a while if in a relationship or if its wife

:conusher:

most of us wouldn't spend 250 on a first date with somebody we barely know, that's a given.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
not on the 1st date........
may not even like the broad....why waste 2 big ones?
now if she's a chick that i'm cool with........it's cool
because i've had broads call me up on some:
throw some clothes on,i'm about to pick you
up and show you a good time so leave your wallet
at home.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
not on the 1st date........
may not even like the broad....why waste 2 big ones?
now if she's a chick that i'm cool with........it's cool
because i've had broads call me up on some:
throw some clothes on,i'm about to pick you
up and show you a good time so leave your wallet
at home.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

In St. Louis?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I live in SF... Expensive as fukk and I have NEVER spent more than $80 to $100 on a date and most of the time it is because I drink a couple of $15 manhattans..

Last date I went on was at a well
Know Indian restaurant and only got hit for $66 bucks. My date even offered to pay for the uber, which we took to her place where she proceeded to serve me wine, dessert, and head.

I find that most women worth a damn don't go crazy on dates. They get a drink, and they order a meal... All women like to be treated. It's the women who feel entitled to being treated that you need to avoid.

The best dates are usually museum, park, coffee dates... $40 at the most...
:salute:

Lot of brehs dont realize this cause they dont deal w/women w/money.

I done said it eleventy million times. Dont be a woman's come up :ufdup: Yall gotta be on the same level and the same page at least if u are going to do anything serious.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
sexual escapades aside, most WW aren't dating men that haven't showcased a desire to provide. the only ones participating in that behavior are usually the same ones shuffling around some biracial kid with no man in sight.

You give WW too much credit

And the shyt that youre implying in the orange highlighted is.......disturbing :patrice:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
if you have to spend that kind of money every time you go out on a date, you're doing it wrong :mjlol:

ive NEVER spent that much on a random date.. I've been in serious relationships where I've dropped that kind of bread for trips and dates.. but im not spending a ridiculous amount of money to smash some random thotty. im handsome, bytch be happy with my presence or im :camby:

if spending money impresses a lady, I don't want her

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.