Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
save the math because no one is suggesting we should all spend 250 a date. why should broke men and women date? it just creates broke children.

contrary to popular belief, its normal for women to want the guy with the biggest toy chest. this fear of being wanted just for our money is a joke considering our lack of resources. fukked up part is only black women are held to this low standard. dudes dont take that dusty behavior over the fence with other women when they come across some money.

I'm a first generation american, all my family who came here were "broke man and woman" couples but most are successful now because they built up from nothing together to something together. Two people making minimum wage will get out of poverty faster than a single person making minimum wage because of shared expenses. The black family coming together is the first step to economic empowerment. Spending money on frivolousness is why the black community is still in the condition we are despite making more money than ever. Money has power but nobody gives our power/money away as freely as blacks.

And the bottom line is there is not enough rich black men to go around so women would have to get accustomed to sharing the few men who do have money. And you would be creating a whole underclass of non-dateable men with nothing to live for or look forward to. Sounds like the old days with the king with all the wives and the peasants who die virgins.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I'm a first generation american, all my family who came here were "broke man and woman" couples but most are successful now because they built up from nothing together to something together. Two people making minimum wage will get out of poverty faster than a single person making minimum wage because of shared expenses. The black family coming together is the first step to economic empowerment. Spending money on frivolousness is why the black community is still in the condition we are despite making more money than ever. Money has power but nobody gives our power/money away as freely as blacks.

And the bottom line is there is not enough rich black men to go around so women would have to get accustomed to sharing the few men who do have money. And you would be creating a whole underclass of non-dateable men with nothing to live for or look forward to. Sounds like the old days with the king with all the wives and the peasants who die virgins.

Dapped and repped.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I live in SF... Expensive as fukk and I have NEVER spent more than $80 to $100 on a date and most of the time it is because I drink a couple of $15 manhattans..

Last date I went on was at a well
Know Indian restaurant and only got hit for $66 bucks. My date even offered to pay for the uber, which we took to her place where she proceeded to serve me wine, dessert, and head.

I find that most women worth a damn don't go crazy on dates. They get a drink, and they order a meal... All women like to be treated. It's the women who feel entitled to being treated that you need to avoid.

The best dates are usually museum, park, coffee dates... $40 at the most...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

well i'm speaking for AAs, broke men and women dating just creates more poverty. the type of chicks a guy can get when he's broke probably wont be the chick he wants when he's on. same goes for women, the guy shes dating that cant even afford a real date, wont be the guy she wants a kid by when shes more mature.

also, i agree that frivolousness is a problem, but nikkas would waste the money either way; this is a smoke screen. its not like nikkas are building but we're being hindered by wasting money on women. the problem is lack of resources and nikkas being extremely cheap with the resources they do have. i'm not asking for women to line up for rich guys. i'm asking women to stop spreading for nikkas that cannot afford the bare minimum.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youve got to be an idiot to spend 250 bucks on a chick youve only met once or twice before.

Spend 250 bucks in part to impress a chick only to get the, "I had a nice time last night, but..."

Any girl that expects a man to spend that much money on the first couple of dates isnt worth your time.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Youve got to be an idiot to spend 250 bucks on a chick youve only met once or twice before.

Spend 250 bucks in part to impress a chick only to get the, "I had a nice time last night, but..."

Any girl that expects a man to spend that much money on the first couple of dates isnt worth your time.

That line's a GUARANTEE once you drop that much bread on a first date with her. :mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Props for getting a stranger to ride with you :obama:

We met off blackpeoplemeet so we spoke on the phone for 2 weeks before meeting

She teaches and got her Master's last year
going towards her PhD

She aight for not spending a dime besides gas money on the first date

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
We met off blackpeoplemeet so we spoke on the phone for 2 weeks before meeting

She teaches and got her Master's last year
going towards her PhD

She aight for not spending a dime besides gas money on the first date

Blackpeoplemeet? :leon:

I tried that site briefly but I kept meeting weird girls and terminated my account.:shaq2:

Status
Not open for further replies.