Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
It's not that women demand for x amount of money to be spent but if most can even sense that you're watching your expenses (or suggesting alternate, inexpensive activities), they'll immediately label you as "cheap" or "broke"....good luck getting in them draws...:pachaha:

Oh well, let another man pay that price for some p*ssy. Plenty of other p*ssy to be had and they'll gladly take a shrimp platter and cheddar biscuits.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On most dates (at least in my experience), alcoholic beverages are expected.

Planning for a picnic at a jazz garden may not be expensive but it is thoughtful and organic. So is attending a painting/art class with a girl that provides wine. And going to a museum (DC has the best museums) and being able to talk to a girl about the art/sculptures is cool, intellectually stimulating, and shows the girl that you're not on some dumb shyt.

I don't see how you can come at dudes sideways for doing these types of activities on a first date.
i've already removed the first date from the conversation, y'all keep bringing it back up

"Unsuspecting victim"? When did you become such a simp? You don't think women who go on dates know the guy is more than likely trying to fukk them?:what:

if your aim is getting them as intoxicated as possible to fukk them for cheap, then i definitely advocate women upping their pricetag.might as well break your pocket books instead of giving it up for the price of the bottle. :smugdraper:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
can't do that in the winter most places. so do you swap out the ice cream for a coffee shop then?
Yea Coffee shop or even a spot that has a $2 drink or 25 cent wing special. In Atlanta, There are plenty of spots that have 25 cent wing specials during the week.

20 wings X 25 cents = $5

Most black women I meet are not going to turn down wings.

I dont go on dates anymore. I just have chicks come to my highrise condo and smash :yeshrug:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
i've already removed the first date from the conversation, y'all keep bringing it back up

fine, these activities can be done on any date, whether first or twenty-first....the point is, dude's shouldn't have to spend more than a reasonable amount on a date :stopitslime:

if your aim is getting them as intoxicated as possible to fukk them for cheap, then i definitely advocate women upping their pricetag.might as well break your pocket books instead of giving it up for the price of the bottle. :smugdraper:

where are these women who don't expect drinks on dates? :dahell:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
stop enabling dusty nikka behavior, its disgusting. shyt may be cool in your early twenties, but you'll be frustrated when you encounter that broke shyt when you're older.

People shouldn't be cheap on a first date, but "dusty nikka behavior" for spending $250 on a person you don't even know and may not WANT to know after that date? Nah, theres gotta be a balance. Spend a few dollars, but that's basically half an ipad, a large phone bill, half a xbox1/ps4...a couple utility bills, a LOT more that $250 can be spent on in a climate where people not getting it like before...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I wish there was an Applebees around my way. Although I've eaten plenty off $1 rail drinks/$5 appetizers happy hours.

when I was a single dude, I would just invite a hoe over my apartment. I'd have my fridge like this nikka:

and then go head and cook a little meal on my pack porch on the grill. I mean, it is a minimal cost and I was gonna cook for myself anyways :yeshrug:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
when I was a single dude, I would just invite a hoe over my apartment. I'd have my fridge like this nikka:

and then go head and cook a little meal on my pack porch on the grill. I mean, it is a minimal cost and I was gonna cook for myself anyways :yeshrug:

:obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.