Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chicks are throwing azz around for netflix and cheap wine. Why waste a lot of money on them?
i cant blame nikkas for taking advantage of a devalued market. this is mostly black womens fault for allowing the shyt.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
screw the first date excuse, what can you really do with 50 bucks between 2 people? what's your ideal date? :heh:

you got happy hours, museum (for free) + drinks, art/painting class + wine, jazz in the garden (free) + bringing your own picnic basket (and sneak in wine), beach + drinks....tons of stuff to do for $50 or less in DC...you just got to be creative

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I'm not one to really count how much I'm spending on a date, as long as I'm having a good time.

But 250 on a 1st date :francis:

fukk outta here with that shyt :camby:

Unless we're going to something like a sporting event or something, but that's not really a 1st date thing :manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've fukked white girls without spending a dime, stop with the coli logic

sexual escapades aside, most WW aren't dating men that haven't showcased a desire to provide. the only ones participating in that behavior are usually the same ones shuffling around some biracial kid with no man in sight.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish there was an Applebees around my way. Although I've eaten plenty off $1 rail drinks/$5 appetizers happy hours.
the 10 dollar all you can eat appetizers at Fridays are even better, both people can get a few drinks and get full for under 30 bucks, plus there is a river walk near the Fridays that's near my crib so we can go there afterwards and talk.

nikkas paying a months car note to impress some broad the first time meeting her :dahell: they soon as the date is over she is going to another nikka apartment in the projects to watch Netflix and get her back dug out :mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you got happy hours, museum (for free) + drinks, art/painting class + wine, jazz in the garden (free) + bringing your own picnic basket (and sneak in wine), beach + drinks....tons of stuff to do for $50 or less in DC...you just got to be creative

so basically you want to do a bunch of cheap shyt while getting your unsuspecting victim as drunk as possible? :ehh:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
so basically you want to do a bunch of cheap shyt while getting your unsuspecting victim as drunk as possible? :ehh:

On most dates (at least in my experience), alcoholic beverages are expected.

Planning for a picnic at a jazz garden may not be expensive but it is thoughtful and organic. So is attending a painting/art class with a girl that provides wine. And going to a museum (DC has the best museums) and being able to talk to a girl about the art/sculptures is cool, intellectually stimulating, and shows the girl that you're not on some dumb shyt.

I don't see how you can come at dudes sideways for doing these types of activities on a first date.

Status
Not open for further replies.