• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's not about whether you can afford it. Just because I can afford to light my cigar with a $100 bill doesn't mean I should. It's about tricking or treating. Spending $250 on a regular date is tricking, spending $250 should be a treat for a special occasion. It's just not sustainable in the long term. Do the math - 250 a date times 4 dates a month = 12,000 a year. You could buy a car, put a downpayment on a house, start a business etc.

And I can't agree that you shouldn't date unless you got money. The best way to get your money up is to have someone to share expenses with so broke dudes should get with broke women and save money together. And it's always better to build with someone. At least you know they want you for you and not your money.
I agree with everything but bold. If you don't have a certain baseline of stuff you shouldn't be dating IMO. You usually get comfortable and stop grinding once they get with somebody. I'm not saying you have to be rich either just basics at least (car if needed, apt/house, steady job) but if you not close to where you want to be and or don't have the discipline to improve while in a relationship which being honest if you're slacking in money you might not have you should probably wait. I also think this advice sounds good while people are college aged but if you're mid 20's and up it don't sound as cool talking about building with somebody. You should already be on your way towards building something and if you're not put dating on the back burner for a bit.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not about whether you can afford it. Just because I can afford to light my cigar with a $100 bill doesn't mean I should. It's about tricking or treating. Spending $250 on a regular date is tricking, spending $250 should be a treat for a special occasion. It's just not sustainable in the long term. Do the math - 250 a date times 4 dates a month = 12,000 a year. You could buy a car, put a downpayment on a house, start a business etc.

And I can't agree that you shouldn't date unless you got money. The best way to get your money up is to have someone to share expenses with so broke dudes should get with broke women and save money together. And it's always better to build with someone. At least you know they want you for you and not your money.

save the math because no one is suggesting we should all spend 250 a date. why should broke men and women date? it just creates broke children.

contrary to popular belief, its normal for women to want the guy with the biggest toy chest. this fear of being wanted just for our money is a joke considering our lack of resources. fukked up part is only black women are held to this low standard. dudes dont take that dusty behavior over the fence with other women when they come across some money.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Even if my net worth is $1M+, I would still refuse off of principle to spend $250 on a first date with some woman. Quite frankly, I wouldn't even spend $100.

Although I'm not broke, established in my career, and living in DC, I cap my first date expenses at $50 (the maximum).
If you had 1M+ you wouldnt have to spend anything. Girls would be down to come over to your fly condo or house for cold leftover pizza and dikk.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Trick off cause you are boring and have nothing to offer a chick but a free night out brehs.

When things happen organically u dont have to do all this bullshyt. I think my success with women was inverse to how much I spent on the "first date". A lot of times they would be the ones who paid :yeshrug:

:pacspit: these dry ass dudes building up this false system of entitlement. Obviously whoever offers to take someone out on a date has to pay but $250 on a date where u dont know if u are gonna hit, let alone see the girl again? :comeon:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
yeah man, i'm sure women are creaming over dominos and netflix :dead:

you nikkas twisting natural male behavior into simping is already doing damage. i know y'all fear the day black women start valuing themselves to expect more out of men.

Chicks are throwing azz around for netflix and cheap wine. Why waste a lot of money on them?

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
A attractive woman gets approached by 5 guys a day,this can be either in the public space (point of origin her home to her destination or at her destination example grocery store /night club/bar/work etc)or the internet domain(social media example facebook/twitter/instagram/datting apps/dating sites ect) so thats 7 days in a week 5x7 = 35 .. So 35 men approached her in 1-week It's 52 weeks in a year 52x35= 1,820 men try to get at her every year(this number can be higher it depends on the amount of men that try to approach her) Now that you understand the simple equations you will understand the following:
When their is abundance of men that she can chose from
(1,820 men a year ) she will always try to upgrade to get the next best thing (SMV =higher Sexual Market Value) that is female nature at its core
This is why I can safely say the majority of women aren't sluts but whores if women were sluts that implies that their a abundance of women for men to chose from in other words men would be drowning in p*ssy which is not the case in realty

Status
Not open for further replies.