Not open for further replies.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Tell her. Cash make the coochie go woo woo. :mjcry:
Yoooo this shyt got me :dead:

who is insisting on 250 first dates besides the guy that wrote this article? im addressing the nikkas that's against spending money all together. the netflix and pizza crowd. the 50/50 dutch crowd.

and if 200-250 bucks will break the bank for you, you shouldn't be dating in the first place.
It's not a matter of breaking the bank, it's a matter of "why the fukk do I need to spend $250 to talk to you?"

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Id never expect for a man to pay that much on a date. That would have to be on some anniversary or he asking me to marry him type shyt. It doesn't make sense to pay that much unless we are both rich.

I'm cool with meals under $15
I don't drink
I always get water
I don't fukk with dessert.
If we did a movie that's $11 max and I wouldn't expect popcorn after a meal.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Lot of broke, bitter losers in this thread...

Keep believing in the myth of free pvssy.

Big Pimpin' right, brehs?
myth of free p*ssy?

Any female that you took on a $250 date, I promise there is a nikka that has fukked or is currently fukking for free without a date.
It's just the how the game goes, you either got it or don't.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Yeah ok tell me who do you think will be broke later in life - The dude paying $250+ a date, or the dude playing netflix on a date. Nobody gets rich by spending money homie. And even if you do got money, you won't for long with a woman who only eats at 5 star restaurants.

the dude who cant even afford to date will probably end up bogged down by child support, simply because he had kids he couldn't afford. im not suggesting take any and every check out on 250 dates, it's not even feasible. im suggesting dont even date until you can afford the women; along with all the responsibilities that can come along with it--like child birth and providing for a family.

if a 250 date will break your bank, what will happen if she accidentally gets pregnant?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
U would have to be a fukking idiot to spend $250
On a first date

On a broad u don't even know yet
females getting free meals daily from random dates

I will meet her ass at a bookstore or Starbucks
and if I like yo ass
the 2nd date Dave n Busters or TGIFridays

U won't be see no $250 on a date until we in a relationship

nikkas be blowing all that doe on these hoes
and can't get their mom's a good mother's day card:dead:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It ain't the $250, it's the principalities.
All u doing is devaluing your own money.
She's gonna put a price tag on u after that for the next few dates n so on. And all u REALLY wanna do is go fishing
Don't put p*ssy on a pedestal, first date $75 max. That's food an activity and a clean break. Smart chicks see all thru that overcompensation anyway

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
It ain't the $250, it's the principalities.
All u doing is devaluing your own money.
She's gonna put a price tag on u after that for the next few dates n so on. And all u REALLY wanna do is go fishing
Don't put p*ssy on a pedestal, first date $75 max. That's food an activity and a clean break. Smart chicks see all thru that overcompensation anyway

nikka, you're Santa Claus out here....mine's a creative $50 max for a first date

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not a matter of breaking the bank, it's a matter of "why the fukk do I need to spend $250 to talk to you?"

you shouldn't spend 250 just to talk to someone, we've established that. now what about the women you like that actually deserve the finer treatment?

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
its levels to this shıt. . .i start off with something small and quaint (ice cream date) for the first date, then next a small diner/pizzeria date (johnnys/olive garden). . .by then ill know if she good enough for my standards and if she pass, then she get pappadeaux/maggiano/california dreaming. . .

$200+ on the first date? :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.