we were already friends so we could fake the chemistry pretty good
but i think they had suspicions :aicmon:
anyway she'd reimburse me plus $100
i even traveled to be at a family wedding
all expenses plus $500
i was even her girlfriend's "boyfriend" one time :mjlol:
(that was some crazy shyt :why:)

$177 isn't much for a quality dinner companion
someone who can talk all proper and not embarrass you in front of a boss or parents

need a part-time job?? check it out
or something like http://rentafriend.com/
easier than donating plasma :scusthov: and shyt like that

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk is bold? There is a difference between "natural male behavior" and simping and if you don't know the difference we already know you a simp ass dude.

natural male behavior = men taking women out on dates they'll enjoy

most of you role reversed dudes want women to pay for their own date though :mjlol: boy, feminism did a job on black women AND men

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Live in DC, met my wife here as well...

What kinda idiot does that? Drop $200+ on a date? My nig, SHE/HE don't know you. If they're DEMANDING or telling you that THAT is the ONLY acceptable way to date them, YOU need to find another person to date. Or you need to grow a pair and let them know about themselves...

Dates CAN get expensive, it's the city, they try to dog you for everything around here. If you can't find anywhere else to take a FIRST DATE, then maybe you do need to stop and figure your life out...SMH, so many inexpensive things you can do on a first date that don't require $200+ dinner and activities...Why would you want to sit down and have a 2hour plus date with a complete stranger with little to no way out?

Go bowling (a lot of bowling alleys serve alcohol), you can talk, have an activity for the awkward silences...you COMPETE so there's your tension and romantic opps right there, and it takes all of about an hour or hour and a half and boom, yall done...

:scust:@ $200+ dates for a person who may not even GET a second one :mjlol:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're in DC and you recognize this. Have you ever been on a $100+ first date?

I think I've had one date where the guy spent about $100 or a little over that but I also spent about $50 myself on the same date. We were drinking and going to different places so it cost more than usual.

But that was a one time thing. Any guy out here spending money like that on multiple women is out of his mind. There's so many other ways to get to know a person without going broke.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Live in DC, met my wife here as well...

What kinda idiot does that? Drop $200+ on a date? My nig, SHE/HE don't know you. If they're DEMANDING or telling you that THAT is the ONLY acceptable way to date them, YOU need to find another person to date. Or you need to grow a pair and let them know about themselves...

Dates CAN get expensive, it's the city, they try to dog you for everything around here. If you can't find anywhere else to take a FIRST DATE, then maybe you do need to stop and figure your life out...SMH, so many inexpensive things you can do on a first date that don't require $200+ dinner and activities...Why would you want to sit down and have a 2hour plus date with a complete stranger with little to no way out?

Go bowling (a lot of bowling alleys serve alcohol), you can talk, have an activity for the awkward silences...you COMPETE so there's your tension and romantic opps right there, and it takes all of about an hour or hour and a half and boom, yall done...

:scust:@ $200+ dates for a person who may not even GET a second one :mjlol:

Dapped and repped.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:aicmon:250 on a first date? not valentines, not an anniversary, not a birthday? we talking about a first date?

:ufdup:You know you fukked up when you spend $250 on a first date, cuz next date and every one after better be more luxurious and expensive or else. Meanwhile, her aint shyt ex boyfriend is eating all the gourmet leftovers after gunning her out for free.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I think I've had one date where the guy spent about $100 or a little over that but I also spent about $50 myself on the same date. We were drinking and going to different places so it cost more than usual.

But that was one time thing. Any guy out here spending money like that on multiple women is out of his mind. There's so many other ways to get to know a person without going broke.

I agree.

Did that guy get a second date? :sas1:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women that just want a fair exchange and something to eat. I'm not tryna wife. We're both adults, we both understand this.

Look, I'm not saying we cant hit up a cool local spot after a movie and have a bit of fun, but $250 for a first date is absurd. You spend that kinda money on a female when you've got a joint bank account and you're comfortable taking a shyt while she's showering.

i'm not talking about random women or first dates. just the general principle of men providing their woman a good time. no 50/50 dutch shyt, no netflix and a movie shyt, no bottle of e&j and a dime of weed shyt.

y'all throwing up the hos and serial dinner users shouldn't even be in the conversations.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
natural male behavior = men taking women out on dates they'll enjoy

most of you role reversed dudes want women to pay for their own date though :mjlol: boy, feminism did a job on black women AND men
Where did say I want women to pay for their own dates at in this thread? No need to makeup stuff just use facts unless your views are flimsy. I will say I don't believe in people being flip floppy depending on if something benefits you or not but something's aren't worth the actual discussion. This is one of those topics. I won't spend 250 off top but after we fukking and in a relationship why not every now and then. Again no need to hype up what I said just stick to the actual things I said.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
i'm not talking about random women or first dates. just the general principle of men providing their woman a good time. no 50/50 dutch shyt, no netflix and a movie shyt, no bottle of e&j and a dime of weed shyt.

y'all throwing up the hos and serial dinner users shouldn't even be in the conversations.
What other types females would insist on $250 first dates :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.