Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
stop enabling dusty nikka behavior, its disgusting. shyt may be cool in your early twenties, but you'll be frustrated when you encounter that broke shyt when you're older.

:sadcam: so I should stop suggesting ice cream dates :lupe:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
stop enabling dusty nikka behavior, its disgusting. shyt may be cool in your early twenties, but you'll be frustrated when you encounter that broke shyt when you're older.

What's wrong with a man operating within his budget? Facts are that some men cannot or refuse to spend x amount of dollars on a first date.

If the the girl is content with netflix, pizza, drinks, and board games for a first date, why you gotta knock the guy's hustle?

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What other types females would insist on $250 first dates :mjlol:

who is insisting on 250 first dates besides the guy that wrote this article? im addressing the nikkas that's against spending money all together. the netflix and pizza crowd. the 50/50 dutch crowd.

and if 200-250 bucks will break the bank for you, you shouldn't be dating in the first place.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off the DC has a very high standard of living the avg brother makes well over the national average in America. My son's friend works for the government and makes 55k/year with paid vacations and that is 'poor' over there. So he's seeing it from that lens. But even then women make very good money as well so, it's not as if they can't do for themselves. But really the goal of dates is to get to know the person, not stunt on how much you make. While I don't think a 1st date should be at McDonalds, it doesn't have to be The Cheesecake Factory or Ramsey NY either. If a women has her eyes on your wallet she is not for you period.

But yea the dating game is getting out of control when it comes to spending money. I met my wife over a dirty slice of pizza and a grape soda and we watched 5 dollar matinee at the movies, and she snuck in 2 40's. I did pay for the date, but it didn't cost me more than 15 bucks. But all in all in 2015, dinner and a movie shouldn't cost more than 100 for everything.

I'd wife a lady strictly off of that act alone.

:salute:

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
:mjlol:Yeah ok tell me who do you think will be broke later in life - The dude paying $250+ a date, or the dude playing netflix on a date. Nobody gets rich by spending money homie. And even if you do got money, you won't for long with a woman who only eats at 5 star restaurants.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Lot of broke, bitter losers in this thread...

Keep believing in the myth of free pvssy.

Big Pimpin' right, brehs?
This 30 yr old nikka living with a roommate :mjlol:

Who sells text books dorm to dorm

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's wrong with a man operating within his budget. Facts are that some men cannot or refuse to spend x amount of dollars on a first date.

If the the girl is content with netflix, pizza, drinks, and board games for a first date, why you gotta knock the guy's hustle?

you shouldn't be dating if you're on a strict budget. same rules apply to nikkas who want to eat at restaurants but dont want to tip.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
who is insisting on 250 first dates besides the guy that wrote this article? im addressing the nikkas that's against spending money all together. the netflix and pizza crowd. the 50/50 dutch crowd.

and if 200-250 bucks will break the bank for you, you shouldn't be dating in the first place.
Thats not what this thread is about so if you want to address that start your own thread or post in one that's been made about what your talking about already. This thread is about how much is too much and most people are on topic but you coming with a view that's not even the topic of this discussion. Focus man

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cheap dates are cool, just dont let it become the standard. if a man cant afford a date, he cant afford to get you pregnant.

oh for sure
most of the guys I chat to are within a certain bracket and whatnot (:whoa:). I usually pay for shyt to if I invite them out.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
you shouldn't be dating if you're on a strict budget. same rules apply to nikkas who want to eat at restaurants but dont want to tip.

why not? apparently plenty of dudes date (and get p*ssy from) all types of women with no budget....

Status
Not open for further replies.