Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of you don't live in the real world.
As much as I could explain and argue this shyt on the merits of who should spend money....just the fukkin economics of that shyt is retarded.

Even if people in the DMV area make more money, they spend more money on food, housing, and most likely are saddled with crushing debt from colleges that made their salaries possible.

So ain't nobody out there caking like that off a net profit basis.

You go on 4 dates a month and that's a G off the bat.

And what you think? After you're dating steady impressing her with $250 dates... you think this bytch is gonna be happy with Papa Johns and Netflix?

People upgrade they don't downgrade.

What's the next article gonna be?
If you can't afford to take a girl on a helicopter tour of NYC on the first date you should commit that?

:beli:

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
On one hand, I refuse to spend $250 on a date*. On the other hand, if you're over 25 and the best you can do is Netflix and Cheetos then you may need to evaluate your life. Bottom line is, I don't mind showing a woman a good time but I will not pay for your company. She can take that shyt to Backpage.

*With a woman I am not exclusive with. My fiancee & I will occasionally spend more than that in a night.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
who is forcing these men to pay for all of this? And don't say the woman because as soon as she starts making demands before the 1st date then she should be automatic bushed:camby:

This is happening in much of NYC believe it or not…there's not a day that goes by where there isn't an article about these entitled NYC professional women claiming that they can't get a date and therefore they end up alone--but they can't get a date because men have caught on…this is especially true with women in Manhattan.

A lot of the dudes I know are no longer playing the cold approach with them--you know…when you "game" her in the street, then set up a date trying to impress them (i.e. $250 meals), then make a move and hope for the best……instead these dudes are getting ruthless with it, they play that POF game….send out random messages, and what ever bites….they reel them right in…go over, smash and move onto the next one…can't say I blame em :yeshrug:…women invented the game…the men are just finishing it.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
On one hand, I refuse to spend $250 on a date*. On the other hand, if you're over 25 and the best you can do is Netflix and Cheetos then you may need to evaluate your life. Bottom line is, I don't mind showing a woman a good time but I will not pay for your company. She can take that shyt to Backpage.

*With a woman I am not exclusive with. My fiancee & I will occasionally spend more than that in a night.

let's be reality. it's plenty of nikkas in the hood getting a lot of trim with a lot less than netflix and cheetos.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Yo are a new fool if youre dropping $100+ on a first date. That's some silly sh!t. If you drop $100+ and got no puss, you played yourself. And Im in the DMV and I'm telling you brehs there are b!tches out here trying to finesse dudes into taking them to brunch and fancy restaurants for first and second dates. Take her arse to Whole Foods, or some 2 for 1 Happy Hours with food deals. If she is not cool with that, leave her high end right where she stands.

I have em meet me right at the Whole Foods in Foggy Bottom or Silver Spring and we chat and have wine. If she dont drink, she can get a chai or whatever. Second date, we'll eat together at a place like Nando's Peri Peri or Matchbox, whatever for the low. I dunno why dudes are dropping crazy bucks for no reason, run you $50-60 max. Keep it simple.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
let's be reality. it's plenty of nikkas in the hood getting a lot of trim with a lot less than netflix and cheetos.

No doubt. For many women, Netflix is about all they deserve. I'm just saying if you do meet a decent woman and you can't at least take her out for a bite to eat if you want then that's pretty shameful.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Yo are a new fool if youre dropping $100+ on a first date. That's some silly sh!t. If you drop $100+ and got no puss, you played yourself. And Im in the DMV and I'm telling you brehs there are b!tches out here trying to finesse dudes into taking them to brunch and fancy restaurants for first and second dates. Take her arse to Whole Foods, or some 2 for 1 Happy Hours with food deals. If she is not cool with that, leave her high end right where she stands.

I have em meet me right at the Whole Foods in Foggy Bottom or Silver Spring and we chat and have wine. If she dont drink, she can get a chai or whatever. Second date, we'll eat together at a place like Nando's Peri Peri or Matchbox, whatever for the low. I dunno why dudes are dropping crazy bucks for no reason, run you $50-60 max. Keep it simple.

:myman:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
your limit is netflix and fast food. what type of women are you fukking that's okay with that for every date? :mjlol: yall dudes telling on yourselves
Women that just want a fair exchange and something to eat. I'm not tryna wife. We're both adults, we both understand this.

Look, I'm not saying we cant hit up a cool local spot after a movie and have a bit of fun, but $250 for a first date is absurd. You spend that kinda money on a female when you've got a joint bank account and you're comfortable taking a shyt while she's showering.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
yeah man, i'm sure women are creaming over dominos and netflix :dead:

you nikkas twisting natural male behavior into simping is already doing damage. i know y'all fear the day black women start valuing themselves to expect more out of men.
fukk is bold? There is a difference between "natural male behavior" and simping and if you don't know the difference we already know you a simp ass dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.