• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
fukk aaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way outta here... Unless it's our anniversary dinner or some special occasion... $250 for a date:mjlol: These bytches done lost their god damn minds :mjlol: Did the female to vagina ratio suddenly fall below 1:1 :dwillhuh:

Netflix = $9
Pizza + hot wings = $20
dikk = free

What more could she possibly want?

You simps man, the work you've done will ruin men for generations to come :snoop:

manning2nicks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
First date = happy hour two for one special - I don't care who it is. SMH at spending that type of guap and not even knowing if you actually like the person yet. As a grown man, dating is a two way street - yeah you look good, but am I feeling you, is it worth my effort, all that entitlement stuff goes right to the bushes! It's D.C so I am not even surprised by this.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Even if my net worth is $1M+, I would still refuse off of principle to spend $250 on a first date with some woman. Quite frankly, I wouldn't even spend $100.

Although I'm not broke, established in my career, and living in DC, I cap my first date expenses at $50 (the maximum).

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
try a dive bar. at least the drinks will be cheap. then take the broad to some activity outside. I know out here, if it's somewhat decent weather, u can hit up the lakefront, and that don't cost shyt.

even when I take the wife or fam to the movies, we go in the day time, when the tickets are only $6 a piece.
Yeah you have to be inventive in this day and age…but a lot of these women think it's the 1950s….they got these little dudes given them the Waldorf Astoria experience :russ:

But I'm way past that stage, my wife and I found an all day 8.50 movie theater….plus we bring our own shyt when we go with no shame

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yeah you have to be inventive in this day and age…but a lot of these women think it's the 1950s….they got these little dudes given them the Waldorf Astoria experience :russ:

But I'm way past that stage, my wife and I found an all day 8.50 movie theater….plus we bring our own shyt when we go with no shame

see, it's these kinda clowns that fukk it up for the rest of us :pacspit:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Netflix = $9
Pizza + hot wings = $20
dikk = free

What more could she possibly want?

You simps man, the work you've done will ruin men for generations to come :snoop:

yeah man, i'm sure women are creaming over dominos and netflix :dead:

you nikkas twisting natural male behavior into simping is already doing damage. i know y'all fear the day black women start valuing themselves to expect more out of men.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
who is forcing these men to pay for all of this? And don't say the woman because as soon as she starts making demands before the 1st date then she should be automatic bushed:camby:

It's not that women demand for x amount of money to be spent but if most can even sense that you're watching your expenses (or suggesting alternate, inexpensive activities), they'll immediately label you as "cheap" or "broke"....good luck getting in them draws...:pachaha:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
yeah man, i'm sure women are creaming over dominos and netflix :dead:

you nikkas twisting natural male behavior into simping is already doing damage. i know y'all fear the day black women start valuing themselves to expect more out of men.
So setting a hard limit on how much a dude should spend on a date is suddenly valuing one's self now :mjlol:

Natural behavior :laff:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I've spent $250 on my woman for one night, but a random chick though....never.

man, I have turned down p*ssy back in the day, cuz I don't like to pay for hotel rooms. plus when I was in college, I had an apartment, and I only lived with my parents for 6 months total in my adult life. :wtf: I look like paying for a hotel when I got a spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.