Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Im a black woman living in the UK and was practically accosted by an Asian (Pakistani) taxi driver asking me about my hair and wondering why there weren't any black owned beauty stores when we are the major consumers. Im a black woman living in the UK who heard a middle aged black man complaining about racist Asian taxi drivers wondering why he wouldn't just call the black owned taxis. Oh that's right, they don't exist. But I bet he got about 10 kids because you know he was out having sex like others men do.
UK? I heard they have more c00ns than the U.S. :huhldup:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Im a black woman living in the UK and was practically accosted by an Asian (Pakistani) taxi driver asking me about my hair and wondering why there weren't any black owned beauty stores when we are the major consumers. Im a black woman living in the UK who heard a middle aged black man complaining about racist Asian taxi drivers wondering why he wouldn't just call the black owned taxis. Oh that's right, they don't exist. But I bet he got about 10 kids because you know he was out having sex like others men do.

I know 3 in my area. :beli:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I don't know....I think due to social media...almost any woman in this day and age over a 5 thinks that every man wants them.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
You are avoiding my question. That means you can't proof beyond a reasonable doubt I used 簡體字。 You lost. You do not know Taiwanese politics, you do not know the difference between Traditional and Simplified Chinese. Now you want me to show a sign? Where is your sign? :smile:
you chinese or black?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This song is disturbing on so many levels. Black women have been the ones positively affirming our body types because of how it fell outside of the mainstream. Our butts, thighs hips and breast (tho our stomachs were flat as a pancake) had these cacs saying we were fat. now an actual real life fat cac gets to sing about having a positive body image using the culture and language (phat, thick, etc.) we used to uphold ourselves.

Not only this....but I think its interesting they are talking about a thicker body type, which black men typically and/or stereotypically appreciate ...... and like you said using terms blacks use to describe these thicker features....but instead of having a heterosexual black guy....they get the most neon lights flaming fat black man they can find......yet the white guy is upper class looking and chilled.....

My first time seeing this video too, even though I've heard the song countless times.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
This is not true. I used to think the same thing but I've had a lot of my white male friends let me know when some white chick was feeling me, in some cases even when THEY originally wanted the chick and the chick wasn't feeling THEM. But then again, I'm very selective with all my friends period. Not all black males think alike, so obviously, not all white males think alike :ld:
becareful they plotting on you

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
In my case, I don't think they always assume I'm attracted (maybe they do, I dunno) but they are mad forward. Some of the shyt white girls have done to get my attention in the last couple years have been :krs::russ:

Very recently, they just keep to themselves now, which is easier for me to deal with because I can read my fukking Evening Standard in peace :lolbron:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Its crazy then when you say you don't date outside your race they be all up in your face and shyt. I be like get tf away from me real shyt. Mofos don't even have any lips or pigmentation df I look like.
REAL fukkING DUDE HERE!!! GONNA REP YOU BRUH

Status
Not open for further replies.