Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
This part...everything that's quoted after, "I think." You know it's opinion-based yourself, that's why you said, "I think." You were stating opinion, not facts. The part I didn't quote is fact-based, though. It's some shyt you and I both saw with our own eyes, that's why I initially said I won't refute some of your claims.

I was predicting the position of Blacks on an economic scale in the future based on present circumstances.

Who owns the stores in the Black neighborhoods? Do we not rely on others for food, clothes and jobs? Or are we self sustaining and provide it for ourselves? If the White man woke up tomorrow and declared that no Black man, woman or child will ever be allowed on his airplanes or trains, how would we travel? If whites and asians decided they wouldn't sell us clothing how would we dress ourselves? If Corporate America decided to fire and never hire a Black person again, the Black community would experience an economic collapse.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
i'm not concerned with black nations all over the world, i'm talking about right here in the US.

but the main issue plaguing blacks globally is lack of wealth and access to resources. unless you want to make the argument that something is just inherently broken within the black male, be my guest

You have to look at it on a worldwide scale because the same problems afflict us whether we are in Jamaica, inner city Black America, African countries, Europe. The best and brightest within all these areas usually pick up and move to white countries and communities and leave a mess behind.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's more going on than that. While other men may fcuk thots other men manage to do other things where black men are singularly known for chasing tail.

Then add in the decay of the black family, children out of wedlock and this phenomena has reached the UK where black men are similarly chasing tail and leaving black and mixed raced children in the dust. Meanwhile the community is shyt.

Maybe black men need to find other hobbies. Be better multi taskers. Chase tail and build communities.
@KingMalik see? like clockwork. A bitter black chick trying to regulate the sexuality of men they don't know. :leon: can't say I'm surprised. All other men can have sex, but only black dudes are infamous for doing only that. Even tho latinos cross the border and breed like rabbits without knowing a lick of English. But let you tell it everyone but black dudes doing big things.

"You guys should stop having sex until you do xyz" - Person not doing anything.

If you can hold down your life as an individual then all criticism is moot. Besides your logic is stupid as fukk. Out of wedlock children and family decay is increasing among all western demographics you idiot. and black people also exist outside of western demographics . Africans don't have the same family and community problem, so it's obvious where the real root of that lies. Black (exclusive) communities in america are dangerous and shytty because they were made to be that way.

Daps
I was predicting the position of Blacks on an economic scale in the future based on present circumstances.

Who owns the stores in the Black neighborhoods? Do we not rely on others for food, clothes and jobs? Or are we self sustaining and provide it for ourselves? If the White man woke up tomorrow and declared that no Black man, woman or child will ever be allowed on his airplanes or trains, how would we travel? If whites and asians decided they wouldn't sell us clothing how would we dress ourselves? If Corporate America decided to fire and never hire a Black person again, the Black community would experience an economic collapse.
Those are all valid questions, but making a prediction and stating facts are 2 different things, no matter how the prediction was formulated.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Real world economists and analysts predict Africa to be the greatest investment of the 21st century, that it will be the last continent to develop and industrialize, countries like Nigeria and South Africa are already on the upswing.

Poster named @Urchin on The Coli says its a dump and all black men are good for is fukking and running to the white man's country

Who to believe...who to believe

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
tommy feeling threatened by the new PAAG challenger :heh:
seen that chinese writing like
tumblr_m5nlntxHIs1r801cpo1_400.gif

big-head-rico-o.gif

:troll:

Daps
Real world economists and analysts predict Africa to be the greatest investment of the 21st century, that it will be the last continent to develop and industrialize, countries like Nigeria and South Africa are already on the upswing.

Poster named @Urchin on The Coli says its a dump and all black men are good for is fukking and running to the white man's country

Who to believe...who to believe
:troll:

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
There's more going on than that. While other men may fcuk thots other men manage to do other things where black men are singularly known for chasing tail.

Then add in the decay of the black family, children out of wedlock and this phenomena has reached the UK where black men are similarly chasing tail and leaving black and mixed raced children in the dust. Meanwhile the community is shyt.

Maybe black men need to find other hobbies. Be better multi taskers. Chase tail and build communities.

maybe women need to stop just giving up the tail to any bum on the street

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

You cannot have kids if you are denied by the women.

Black men have a lot to do but without support from black women we will not get anywhere.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
@KingMalik see? like clockwork. A bitter black chick trying to regulate the sexuality of men they don't know. :leon: can't say I'm surprised. All other men can have sex, but only black dudes are infamous for doing only that. Even tho latinos cross the border and breed like rabbits without knowing a lick of English. But let you tell it everyone but black dudes doing big things.

"You guys should stop having sex until you do xyz" - Person not doing anything.

If you can hold down your life as an individual then all criticism is moot. Besides your logic is stupid as fukk. Out of wedlock children and family decay is increasing among all western demographics you idiot. and black people also exist outside of western demographics . Africans don't have the same family and community problem, so it's obvious where the real root of that lies. Black (exclusive) communities in america are dangerous and shytty because they were made to be that way.

Likewise if this doesn't apply to you keep moving past my posts. Funny how you get offended on behalf of black men when youre just an individual that this doesn't apply too.

With regards to Latinos. Those border jumpers still have a larger economy than you do. :yeshrug:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Likewise if this doesn't apply to you keep moving past my posts. Funny how you get offended on behalf of black men when youre just an individual that this doesn't apply too.

:why:Are you drunk? You're the one who quoted me. I'll respond to posts as I see fit thank you.

But to use your ever shytty logic: Funny how you got offended and originally quoted me on behalf of feminists and hating ass whiteboys :sas1: Which one are you?

With regards to Latinos. Those border jumpers still have a larger economy than you do. :yeshrug:

I wonder if this really made sense to you :flabbynsick:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
This song is disturbing on so many levels. Black women have been the ones positively affirming our body types because of how it fell outside of the mainstream. Our butts, thighs hips and breast (tho our stomachs were flat as a pancake) had these cacs saying we were fat. now an actual real life fat cac gets to sing about having a positive body image using the culture and language (phat, thick, etc.) we used to uphold ourselves.

As usual, white people have flipped everything around yet again...and black people have done NOTHING to stop it. We let them take everything we own and turn it around to demonize us with time after time again.
And black people consistently co-sign on all that bullcrap.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:why:Are you drunk? You're the one who quoted me. I'll respond to posts as I see fit thank you.

But to use your ever shytty logic: Funny how you got offended and originally quoted me on behalf of feminists and hating ass whiteboys :sas1: Which one are you?

I wonder if this really made sense to you :flabbynsick:

Im a black woman living in the UK and was practically accosted by an Asian (Pakistani) taxi driver asking me about my hair and wondering why there weren't any black owned beauty stores when we are the major consumers. Im a black woman living in the UK who heard a middle aged black man complaining about racist Asian taxi drivers wondering why he wouldn't just call the black owned taxis. Oh that's right, they don't exist. But I bet he got about 10 kids because you know he was out having sex like others men do.

Status
Not open for further replies.