• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
of course they did, but this isn't school. in taiwanese every day language its traditional and they most def do not call themselves 'chinese'. esp a nationalistic one. :sas2:

youre either Joey playin, or a piggy backer.:umadhuh:
Its alright my nikka :whoa:
Its enough paags for both of you breh breh...

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Black girls were never into me like that so :manny:

Am I supposed to go celibate because I can't find a black girl to be with

It is what it is,I'd like to marry a black chick but she doesn't want me :manny:

I was in that same position for 30 years of my life.
Dated nothing but cac females and the random hippie black female. Had a puerto rican once too.
Then God sent me my wife.
A black queen.
Life is good.

Daps
It's because the current culture/society we live in puts these White Women on a pedestal. Combine that with TV and Social Media and you've got White bytches with egos that rivals Kanye's.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
African Tribes have strong communities / family households but Tribal Warfare and Colonialism messes them up.

No point brook should ban that creature. Obvious troll no one with a black father rants like this and with such one sided arguments

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
A lot of white women consciously or unconsciously believe they are the prize and desired by all races of men. Society had told them that over and over. Even the “conscious, open minded” white women. Reminds me of that thread about that chick that could get a date in China(?) , she just knew she was going to have to fight men off . :heh:

People are quick to say all women, but no one has the sense of entitlement like a white women. They are raised that way if it’s not their parents, it’s the media, and history. If some black men didn’t act like they were God’s gift to earth, they would still feel the same way.

Not to mention some see Black men as over sexualized beings :sas2:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I never got this. Really seriously I never did. White bytches are always the first ones to try to fukk with black men. This one of the reasons why so many black dudes fukk with them. White bytches let you know from the gate that they are interested. There is no game playing bullshyt with them. They are whores IMO :yeshrug:

What??
So you would rather play the bullshyt games that black females play where you have to drive a lexus or bmw, make 90k a year and have the latest fashion to get them to even talk to you??

Man GTFOH....you're a fkn moron.
:pacspit:

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
alright some of you gov agents or white trolls are easy to spot in this thread

we get it, you're still on that psy ops bullshyt

fukk off and help better your self instead of trying to tear other shyt down

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
What??
So you would rather play the bullshyt games that black females play where you have to drive a lexus or bmw, make 90k a year and have the latest fashion to get them to even talk to you??

Its women like that of all races

But white women are the only ones who I've encountered that seem appalled if you don't find them attractive

NostalgicHunter

Bringing It Back!
Daps
Reppin
The World
Probably because you were staring them down? :mjlol:
And it's not only white women, females of race does this but you already know this.

You just specified white women in hopes that nikkas would give their
10Zkjmh.png
and convince you that they want the black d.

You nikkas stay thinking you're slick :heh:.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What??

What makes you think that? :what:Did you even read what I was responding to? I swear you fatherless fagots need to stay in school and concentrate on reading comprehension.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black men have long been sexualised and animalised since they realized we had big dikks..a big dikk is truly all non Blacks think of when they see a Black man.

So non Black men become paranoid and insecure when Black men are around, and its not cause they think we are going to stick them up in front of a thousand people in an arena..its because our manhood and sexual prowess bothers them, especially when females are around. White women on the other hand having been all coddled and treated like princesses believe they can have whatever they desire, even a Black dikk right in daddy's face. They think we're nothing but animals with huge dikks hungry for p*ssy, why wouldnt they expect to get it with their entitled asses??

Status
Not open for further replies.