• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
The awkward looks I got around my white friends when I said I don't find white women attractive were COMEDY.

They looked all in their feelings. This Is after I recall them vividly saying they find black women to be the least attractive females too.

They can think nothing of your own but the second you let it be known you feel the same way about their blue eyed white skinned princesses they look at you like you're a weirdo :pachaha:

Think a black man not being into your women weird when you always refer to his race of women as "being cute for a black girl" brehs.

They don't even bring race up around me anymore cuz they know I got that work. As far as my non-black friends are concerned we keep it strictly video games, sports, wrestling, t.v. and movies. I can't talk deep with them like I can with my black friends or I know I'd end up cutting them off.

Righteous!
You rock!
:salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men are the most desired masculine men on the planet white women are the most desired feminine women it's a perfect match :yeshrug:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The awkward looks I got around my white friends when I said I don't find white women attractive were COMEDY.

They looked all in their feelings. This Is after I recall them vividly saying they find black women to be the least attractive females too.

They can think nothing of your own but the second you let it be known you feel the same way about their blue eyed white skinned princesses they look at you like you're a weirdo :pachaha:

Think a black man not being into your women weird when you always refer to his race of women as "being cute for a black girl" brehs.

They don't even bring race up around me anymore cuz they know I got that work. As far as my non-black friends are concerned we keep it strictly video games, sports, wrestling, t.v. and movies. I can't talk deep with them like I can with my black friends or I know I'd end up cutting them off.
Thank you for not being a new black

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
:scusthov:

You already knew you were getting negged for that nonsense.
ROFL!!
They chewed his ass up!!
b28IW7b.png

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Lol.....first white chick I dated was exactly like that. She never told her father we was together though we was together for 2 years. He was racist as shyt and just convinced himself his daughter was just hanging out with a black guy who was just a friend. Shorty caught major feelings and was talking about us being together forever and her having my baby :whoa: Since her father was a faggit, she ended up coming around my people a lot and my family was cool about accepting her but, in the end, I couldn't be with no chick whose father would disown her because of me being black. I remember she used to always want me to sleep over her house (I was 18, she was 16 when we started) talmbout her dad ain't check her room after a certain time. Cac woulda prolly put a shotgun shell through my chest if he found out....I was like FUKK DAT :francis: you just come over here :francis:

I dated an egyptian chick just like that for like...10 years off and on.
Never told her family we were together, just that we were friends.
When her brothers stalked her at our college and found out we were dating, they straight abducted her to their home state, took away her phones and pretty much had her on lockdown. Didn't see or hear from her for like 3 months, thought she dropped out or got killed or something...was heartbroken.
Then after we grew up and were on our own and got together again, she STILL ain't tell her parents we were together!!!!
Had the nerve to ask me to move all my stuff into the second bedroom and sleep in a hotel because her family was coming by.
:stopitslime:

I moved all my stuff straight out while she was out with her family, took my name off the lease and bounced on her that weekend. She gonna call me on monday talking about "When are you coming back home baby?"
I said "You didn't get the memo? I'm not!"
Broke her ass down over the phone and disappeared.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I dated an egyptian chick just like that for like...10 years off and on.
Never told her family we were together, just that we were friends.
When her brothers stalked her at our college and found out we were dating, they straight abducted her to their home state, took away her phones and pretty much had her on lockdown. Didn't see or hear from her for like 3 months, thought she dropped out or got killed or something...was heartbroken.
Then after we grew up and were on our own and got together again, she STILL ain't tell her parents we were together!!!!
Had the nerve to ask me to move all my stuff into the second bedroom and sleep in a hotel because her family was coming by.
:stopitslime:

I moved all my stuff straight out while she was out with her family, took my name off the lease and bounced on her that weekend. She gonna call me on monday talking about "When are you coming back home baby?"
I said "You didn't get the memo? I'm not!"
Broke her ass down over the phone and disappeared.

Yo I can't believe she asked you to do that...I woulda left too. Fukk that.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because they never wanted their own forum in the first place. Anyone with sense could see this. They come here specifically provoke men......specifically black men.

Think about it. Why would women seek out a predominately male forum to talk about female issues?:comeon:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I remember one time at school some white chick asked me what kind of girls I like, and I replied that I only date black girls.. bytch got all salty and called me a racist. :heh:

I work with this white broad who ONLY dates black guys and she asked me "have you ever dated a white chick?"..im like Nah...."why...are you racist" :dahell:....I'm like no...just not really into them like that

but in reality :youngsabo:

I am racist :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.