Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
:salute:

Not enough emphasis on building up their communities and I don't see this changing anytime soon. I've said before that I think that the Black communities of the near future will continue to be just extensions of the larger White, Asian and increasingly Hispanic communities in that we will have to rely on them to provide the necessities for us and provide a safety net for the fatherless families. I look around and I don't see any effort on a large scale from BM to make Black countries in general and the Black communities here in America in particular economically independent. If anything, all I see is talk. Like you say here, all men bed women of different races but at the end of the day their number one priority is building successful societies. Black men on the other hand.......:yeshrug:
Why must you talk down on black men like we're the dirt underneath your feet? I won't refute your claims in this particular post, because it has "some" truth in there, although a lot of that shyt is opinion-based. However, your disdain for black men seems to be on more of a personal level. Is that the case?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
There's the misunderstanding. I said in a thread that I am a black man who loves Taiwan since I was 15. If you look at my profile, it says I am a male. That profile picture is me and my love one. I stated many times I wasn't Taiwanese, I stated I was a male. Many people have asked "Are you the guy or the girl in the profile picture?" because people were confused. Where did I say I was Taiwanese? I said I was Intermediate in the Chinese language and Taiwan is my favorite country. I did not claim I was a Taiwanese person.

Edit- I also studied in Taiwan for one semester and visited many times.
Interesting infatuation....

I am american but live on mainland. However, although I know a lot about mainland, I tend to keep to my roots around here unless I feel like making people mad with some trolling.

Enjoy your stay.

Daps
You're not allowed to say that urchin. Infringing on black men's human right to fukk and do fcuk all else.

Black men are content living in the houses that other men have built.
You and Urchin have some strong beliefs. I can't even get mad, though, 'cause y'all firmly stand behind what y'all say.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
You're not allowed to say that urchin. Infringing on black men's human right to fukk and do fcuk all else.

Black men are content living in the houses that other men have built.

LOL. And the shift in wanting to build their own houses to being downright comfortable living in the basements of other men's houses happened so quick. This is why I always say that the best thing that White men ever did was to keep Black men locked into their own communities and countries. Of course the positive effects of this were unintentional on the part of whites, but when Black men are forced to stay in their communities and countries they have no choice but to improve it because the hostility of the white world forces them to embrace their communities because that is the only thing they've got.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Not enough emphasis on building up their communities and I don't see this changing anytime soon. I've said before that I think that the Black communities of the near future will continue to be just extensions of the larger White, Asian and increasingly Hispanic communities in that we will have to rely on them to provide the necessities for us and provide a safety net for the fatherless families. I look around and I don't see any effort on a large scale from BM to make Black countries in general and the Black communities here in America in particular economically independent. If anything, all I see is talk. Like you say here, all men bed women of different races but at the end of the day their number one priority is building successful societies. Black men on the other hand.......:yeshrug:

no one is teaching black males to be community builders, especially not these raggity ass single moms. the other races you mentioned are being passed the baton from their parents. the single mother industrial complex insures y'all aint passing down wealth or businesses like that. at most, black men are taught to goto school, get a good job, and move into a nice (white) community. so why y'all upset when nikkas do what they've been taught?

nah, jk, there goes marcus trying to hold black mothers accountable again :whoa:

but i'll let you cook, and continue to pretend black women have been looking for all these community builders and leaders, as they lay on their backs and take semen from a nikka with a face tat.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Why must you talk down on black men like we're the dirt underneath your feet? I won't refute your claims in this particular post, because it has "some" truth in there, although a lot of that shyt is opinion-based. However, your disdain for black men seems to be on more of a personal level. Is that the case?

What part of it is opinion-based? Please point that out.

My problem with many Black men is that they blame Black women for the problems of the Black community when in reality, they are the ones who have ran it into the ground and I'm not just speaking of the United States. My uncle married a Jamaican woman so I have Jamaican relatives and her older relatives tell us all the time that after Jamaica got their independence shyt went downhill fast, which is why so many of the best and brightest have permanently immigrated to Western societies. But this is not just isolated to Jamaica, this pattern seems to repeat itself all over the world with Black men running their communities into the ground then turning around and blaming everyone but themselves.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
no one is teaching black males to be community builders, especially not these raggity ass single moms. the other races you mentioned are being passed the baton from their parents. the single mother industrial complex insures y'all aint passing down wealth or businesses like that. at most, black men are taught to goto school, get a good job, and move into a nice (white) community. so why y'all upset when nikkas do what they've been taught?

nah, jk, there goes marcus trying to hold black mothers accountable again :whoa:

but i'll let you cook, and continue to pretend black women have been looking for all these community builders and leaders, as they lay on their backs and take semen from a nikka with a face tat.

Your comments are invalid because the same problems plague Black communities and nations all over the world. How do you explain that?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your comments are invalid because the same problems plague Black communities and nations all over the world. How do you explain that?
i'm not concerned with black nations all over the world, i'm talking about right here in the US.

but the main issue plaguing blacks globally is lack of wealth and access to resources. unless you want to make the argument that something is just inherently broken within the black male, be my guest

Daps
What part of it is opinion-based? Please point that out.

Not enough emphasis on building up their communities and I don't see this changing anytime soon. I've said before that I think that the Black communities of the near future will continue to be just extensions of the larger White, Asian and increasingly Hispanic communities in that we will have to rely on them to provide the necessities for us and provide a safety net for the fatherless families.
This part...everything that's quoted after, "I think." You know it's opinion-based yourself, that's why you said, "I think." You were stating opinion, not facts. The part I didn't quote is fact-based, though. It's some shyt you and I both saw with our own eyes, that's why I initially said I won't refute some of your claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.