• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

連忠正

民國100年6月22日萬歲! 永久快樂,永久幸福
Daps
Reppin
台灣國家到俄亥俄 (別誤解定位)
of course they did, but this isn't school. in taiwanese every day language its traditional and they most def do not call themselves 'chinese'. esp a nationalistic one. :sas2:

youre either Joey playin, or a piggy backer.:umadhuh:
When did I say the Taiwanese call themselves Chinese? I blatantly said the Chinese Nationalist Party moved to Taiwan because they lost the civil war against Mao Zedong Chinese Communist Party. During that time, the Chinese Nationalist Party (國民黨)Implemented students learning Mandarin and the Taiwanese were forbidden to speak the local language, 臺灣話 until 1987 when President Chiang Ching-Kuo lifted martial law. Let me ask you a question, what's the standard language of the nation of Taiwan? Mandarin, Taiwanese Hokkien, Haka, Formosan language, etc. If you really know Taiwan, they write in Traditional Chinese characters while Mainland, Singapore, Malaysia uses Simplified Chinese system with Pinyin, while Taiwan uses Bofomofo aka 注音 (Zhuyin).

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
When did I say the Taiwanese call themselves Chinese? I blatantly said the Chinese Nationalist Party moved to Taiwan because they lost the civil war against Mao Zedong Chinese Communist Party. During that time, the Chinese Nationalist Party (國民黨)Implemented students learning Mandarin and the Taiwanese were forbidden to speak the local language, 臺灣話 until 1987 when President Chiang Ching-Kuo lifted martial law. Let me ask you a question, what's the standard language of the nation of Taiwan? Mandarin, Taiwanese Hokkien, Haka, Formosan language, etc. If you really know Taiwan, they write in Traditional Chinese characters while Mainland, Singapore, Malaysia uses Simplified Chinese system with Pinyin, while Taiwan uses Bofomofo aka 注音 (Zhuyin).
That's exactly what I just said, however you're using ............

taiwanese using on his/her spare time eh? while appearing to be a nationalist....hmmmm. ok.

連忠正

民國100年6月22日萬歲! 永久快樂,永久幸福
Daps
Reppin
台灣國家到俄亥俄 (別誤解定位)
That's exactly what I just said, however you're using ............

taiwanese using on his/her spare time eh? while appearing to be a nationalist....hmmmm. ok.
You are wrong- I am using 繁體字。 Look at the difference between 繁體字與簡體字. Check all the Chinese I wrote on here, its Traditional Chinese, not simplified. Point to where I wrote 簡體字? I want to see proof.

Daps
There's blacks girls out there just as weird and possibly white washed as you are breh. Just gotta look.

You nikkas gotta stop thinking there's not weird, "alternative" black women out there into the same goofy shyt you are.

I'm as "different" and "non-stereotypical " as they come and I have no problem meeting and having mutual attraction with black women.

I lost my virginity to a black woman while we were watching Dragon Ball Z which came after us making fun of how awful Daredevil the movie was.

Expand y'all horizons.

Still looking for a thick Black woman with that loves anime n' manga and fukking :wow::noah:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
There's more going on than that. While other men may fcuk thots other men manage to do other things where black men are singularly known for chasing tail.

Then add in the decay of the black family, children out of wedlock and this phenomena has reached the UK where black men are similarly chasing tail and leaving black and mixed raced children in the dust. Meanwhile the community is shyt.

Maybe black men need to find other hobbies. Be better multi taskers. Chase tail and build communities.

Blacks in europe are toast :manny:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Why do you say that? Not that I doubt what you are saying.

Realistically any black that migrates to Europe, isn't going to be on some pro/keep it all black tip. They will most likely for whatever reason decide to breed out. shyt if I remember correctly, doesn't the UK have the most blacks in Europe at 3%?

With the rise of nationalism they will start to go after, foreign eastern whites and then non-whites. I think the arabs, indians, etc will take the hits before the blacks. But this is dependent on how long, it takes for the economy to go to complete shyt.

Those are the two main reasons.. there are plenty more, but I consider them minor.

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Realistically any black that migrates to Europe, isn't going to be on some pro/keep it all black tip. They will most likely for whatever reason decide to breed out. shyt if I remember correctly, doesn't the UK have the most blacks in Europe at 3%?

With the rise of nationalism they will start to go after, foreign eastern whites and then non-whites. I think the arabs, indians, etc will take the hits before the blacks. But this is dependent on how long, it takes for the economy to go to complete shyt.

Those are the two main reasons.. there are plenty more, but I consider them minor.
Lol...

Urchin

Banned
Daps
There's more going on than that. While other men may fcuk thots other men manage to do other things where black men are singularly known for chasing tail.

Then add in the decay of the black family, children out of wedlock and this phenomena has reached the UK where black men are similarly chasing tail and leaving black and mixed raced children in the dust. Meanwhile the community is shyt.

Maybe black men need to find other hobbies. Be better multi taskers. Chase tail and build communities.

:salute:

Not enough emphasis on building up their communities and I don't see this changing anytime soon. I've said before that I think that the Black communities of the near future will continue to be just extensions of the larger White, Asian and increasingly Hispanic communities in that we will have to rely on them to provide the necessities for us and provide a safety net for the fatherless families. I look around and I don't see any effort on a large scale from BM to make Black countries in general and the Black communities here in America in particular economically independent. If anything, all I see is talk. Like you say here, all men bed women of different races but at the end of the day their number one priority is building successful societies. Black men on the other hand.......:yeshrug:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You are wrong- I am using 繁體字。 Look at the difference between 繁體字與簡體字. Check all the Chinese I wrote on here, its Traditional Chinese, not simplified. Point to where I wrote 簡體字? I want to see proof.
ill show you proof when you show me proof of you holding a coli sign. :sas2:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:salute:

Not enough emphasis on building up their communities and I don't see this changing anytime soon. I've said before that I think that the Black communities of the near future will continue to be just extensions of the larger White, Asian and increasingly Hispanic communities in that we will have to rely on them to provide the necessities for us and provide a safety net for the fatherless families. I look around and I don't see any effort on a large scale from BM to make Black countries in general and the Black communities here in America in particular economically independent. If anything, all I see is talk. Like you say here, all men bed women of different races but at the end of the day their number one priority is building successful societies. Black men on the other hand.......:yeshrug:

You're not allowed to say that urchin. Infringing on black men's human right to fukk and do fcuk all else.

Black men are content living in the houses that other men have built.

Last edited:

連忠正

民國100年6月22日萬歲! 永久快樂,永久幸福
Daps
Reppin
台灣國家到俄亥俄 (別誤解定位)
ill show you proof when you show me proof of you holding a coli sign. :sas2:
You are avoiding my question. That means you can't proof beyond a reasonable doubt I used 簡體字。 You lost. You do not know Taiwanese politics, you do not know the difference between Traditional and Simplified Chinese. Now you want me to show a sign? Where is your sign? :smile:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You are avoiding my question. That means you can't proof beyond a reasonable doubt I used 簡體字。 You lost. You do not know Taiwanese politics, you do not know the difference between Traditional and Simplified Chinese. Now you want me to show a sign? Where is your sign? :smile:
I never said I knew much about taiwanese politics nor do I care about taiwan. you stated you are taiwanese right? where is YOUR proof. everyone knows what I look like here check the join date, Im no rookie, its not hard to find, but no one knows if you are actually taiwanese, so you showing us you holding a coli sign would verify your authenticity.

連忠正

民國100年6月22日萬歲! 永久快樂,永久幸福
Daps
Reppin
台灣國家到俄亥俄 (別誤解定位)
I never said I knew much about taiwanese politics nor do I care about taiwan. you stated you are taiwanese right? where is YOUR proof. everyone knows what I look like here check the join date, Im no rookie, its not hard to find, but no one knows if you are actually taiwanese, so you showing us you holding a coli sign would verify your authenticity.
There's the misunderstanding. I said in a thread that I am a black man who loves Taiwan since I was 15. If you look at my profile, it says I am a male. That profile picture is me and my love one. I stated many times I wasn't Taiwanese, I stated I was a male. Many people have asked "Are you the guy or the girl in the profile picture?" because people were confused. Where did I say I was Taiwanese? I said I was Intermediate in the Chinese language and Taiwan is my favorite country. I did not claim I was a Taiwanese person.

Edit- I also studied in Taiwan for one semester and visited many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.