Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate cave bytches from the suburbs the most

nothing wrong with sleeping with white women and spending their $,,,,that's some conquer shyt, that's how u break ur opponent spirit

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men shouldn't be so insecure. I blame it on social media. It's making us soft.

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
pig skin :scust:
no shape :scust:
ages like spoiled milk :scust:
dark age spots all over their body :scust:
smells like cat litter and wet bologna :scust:
getting surgeries to look like our Black queens :scust:
y'all nikkas who worship them can have them :scust:

and did I mention their thin lips...

JUPITERIMAGES-07471492-bouche-fine-121144_L.jpg

you want that scraping on your dikk my nikka? :scust:

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
pig skin :scust:
no shape :scust:
ages like spoiled milk :scust:
dark age spots all over their body :scust:
smells like cat litter and wet bologna :scust:
getting surgeries to look like our Black queens :scust:
y'all nikkas who worship them can have them :scust:

and did I mention their thin lips...

JUPITERIMAGES-07471492-bouche-fine-121144_L.jpg

you want that scraping on your dikk my nikka? :scust:

This guy is saying he's a fakkit :heh:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine if black dudes were to start wearing T-shirts reading "Say no to white women". The anger and outrage would be monumental. :dead:

would make feminists mad and get you enormous amounts of white p*ssy in the process

Be careful who yall let talk wild in here. A lot of yall nikkas talking to white boys in hiding. I guarantee you over at Bodybuilding Misc there are no threads like "why are white men always trying to date asian girls?" or white men look so pathetic trying to fukk asian girls or don't white men know they look like pitiful faggits trying to kiss up to non-white women? Nah. They over there like :smugfavre: Whereas over here I keep seeing words like pathetic, pitiful and groveling thrown around....words that don't sound right coming out a black man's mouth when he's addressing his own plus yall are acting like this shyt is completely one sided, when it's definitely NOT, which is another clue a lot of yall are probably white :manny: It takes two people to fukk. And yes Scott....Katie be fukking.

5 star post. The language tells a lot between both hatin undercover white boys

When other races have sex they're men being men. But for black men peep the usage of the phrases "obsessed" "worship" "slaves to the p*ssy". Or how they act like a black dude has to qualify in some way to fukk white thots. :dead:

black male sexuality as a whole is demonized by feminists and hatin white boys

Last edited:

連忠正

民國100年6月22日萬歲! 永久快樂,永久幸福
Daps
Reppin
台灣國家到俄亥俄 (別誤解定位)
Taiwanese are notorious for using traditional chinese.......

....as well as calling themselves taiwanese, not chinese. :dafaq:
The language in Taiwan aka Republic of China is known as 國語。When the Chinese Nationalist party arrived in Taiwan, they implemented Taiwanese people to learn Mandarin. Of course Taiwanese are not part of China, but the Ministry of Education has advocated foreigners learning Mandarin Chinese in their colleges.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Lol.....first white chick I dated was exactly like that. She never told her father we was together though we was together for 2 years. He was racist as shyt and just convinced himself his daughter was just hanging out with a black guy who was just a friend. Shorty caught major feelings and was talking about us being together forever and her having my baby :whoa: Since her father was a faggit, she ended up coming around my people a lot and my family was cool about accepting her but, in the end, I couldn't be with no chick whose father would disown her because of me being black. I remember she used to always want me to sleep over her house (I was 18, she was 16 when we started) talmbout her dad ain't check her room after a certain time. Cac woulda prolly put a shotgun shell through my chest if he found out....I was like FUKK DAT :francis: you just come over here :francis:

I'm going to be honest, I would have to tell my son or daughter to get some self-respect if he/she was willing to date a woman/man for two years but that person wouldn't admit it to family.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The language in Taiwan aka Republic of China is known as 國語。When the Chinese Nationalist party arrived in Taiwan, they implemented Taiwanese people to learn Mandarin. Of course Taiwanese are not part of China, but the Ministry of Education has advocated foreigners learning Mandarin Chinese in their colleges.
of course they did, but this isn't school. in taiwanese every day language its traditional and they most def do not call themselves 'chinese'. esp a nationalistic one. :sas2:

youre either Joey playin, or a piggy backer.:umadhuh:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
When other races have sex they're men being men. But for black men peep the usage of the phrases "obsessed" "worship" "slaves to the p*ssy". Or how they act like a black dude has to qualify in some way to fukk white thots. :dead:

black male sexuality as a whole is demonized by feminists and hatin white boys

There's more going on than that. While other men may fcuk thots other men manage to do other things where black men are singularly known for chasing tail.

Then add in the decay of the black family, children out of wedlock and this phenomena has reached the UK where black men are similarly chasing tail and leaving black and mixed raced children in the dust. Meanwhile the community is shyt.

Maybe black men need to find other hobbies. Be better multi taskers. Chase tail and build communities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.