Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
It's a variety of reasons why a black man would smash a white woman. Sometimes, it's not attraction. It could be done out of spite/vengeance. I know this, 'cause I used to fukk with this one white girl who had a racist-ass, redneck for a dad. He'd say slick shyt to her like, "if you ever come home pregnant with a black man's baby, I will disown you." I used to fukk the shyt out of her, just to piss him off. I wasn't even the reason he told her that, though, her friends were. They all had mixed babies by black men. I stopped fukking with dude's daughter when she started catching feelings and started trying to pressure me into starting a family with her. I didn't wanna be the reason why her dad disowned her, plus I didn't have those same feelings for her as she had for me. We remained friends, but we stopped fukking. She ended up getting pregnant by a black man anyway, now her dad has 2 mixed grand kids. He disowned her ass as he said he would, though.

Lol.....first white chick I dated was exactly like that. She never told her father we was together though we was together for 2 years. He was racist as shyt and just convinced himself his daughter was just hanging out with a black guy who was just a friend. Shorty caught major feelings and was talking about us being together forever and her having my baby :whoa: Since her father was a faggit, she ended up coming around my people a lot and my family was cool about accepting her but, in the end, I couldn't be with no chick whose father would disown her because of me being black. I remember she used to always want me to sleep over her house (I was 18, she was 16 when we started) talmbout her dad ain't check her room after a certain time. Cac woulda prolly put a shotgun shell through my chest if he found out....I was like FUKK DAT :francis: you just come over here :francis:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's because they can always fall back on that sweet innocent white woman shyt. Because of the frail white male ego, he'll pretend black men are frothing at the mouth for that sweet white nectar when 50% they asking for it. I remember there was this rich surbuban chick I worked with. Rich. Daddy owned a crib on 4, 5 acres. She was the kinda chick you'd never expect to be into black dudes yet she was my dikk heavy. Flirting, touching, always around, texting me and blowing up my Facebook but when other white folk came around, she got funny :mjpls: I never took it anywhere because of that. She'd always compliment me....I remember her being close up on me one day saying how good I smelled and one of the other white chicks kinda looked at her and said something along the lines of "damn, is there anything else you want to tell him?" and shorty looked away and put her head down. I know I could've smashed but I really was turned off by that shyt. You secretly are feeling me but, you don't want your friends or other whites to know. Acting like we chasing you in public but behind closed doors, you all in our face. It's alotta white chicks like this abd since nikka's so thirsty for puzzy, they'll toss they dignity to the side for white coochie. The same soccer moms riding around with their white kids done fukked 4-5 black dudes in college. She just didn't want to claim them publicly and because of that, white dudes will pretend it's US that's thirsting...

I had the same situation at my job 10 years ago. I smashed the chick. I didn't care, because I didn't care about her. Easy p*ssy, no going out. No dividends spent. If it was a girl I was truly interested in, then definitely would be on your level. In my older age, I got to have a bytch has some color. I notice that my attraction is way more stronger now vs. when I was younger. When I was younger it could any color. Crazy how when you get older shyt changes.

連忠正

民國100年6月22日萬歲! 永久快樂,永久幸福
Daps
Reppin
台灣國家到俄亥俄 (別誤解定位)
Wouldnt know since my vision looks a little something like this

nd0obk.jpg

oswryx.jpg
:salute:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm married now but from 20 years old onwards I stopped fukkin with white girls i just couldn't do it, they were instantly off the radar :scust:. That was a high school phase because to be all the way real my HS was majority cac.

But living in Toronto with all the brown, black dimes i think black men here have a little more self respect and confidence, and are wayyyy pickier than American brehs.

:ld:

Same here...I just stopped fukking with them at an older age. Wanted to be with women who shared the same culture (Caribbean).

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Mate, Chukka is real life Thomas DuBois.

I can't think of a single black male politician with a black wife. Not Lammy either. There's a couple Conservative's and obviously they have white wives. I dunno man, ish is wild in these streets. I don't know if it's like this in the U.S. but you struggle to pick many prominent black men in the UK with black wives. Apart from Idris (let's not get picky about levels of blackness).

I know a guy who went to uni with him up in Manchester and apparently he blanks all his old homies.

Status
Not open for further replies.