Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
It's a variety of reasons why a black man would smash a white woman. Sometimes, it's not attraction. It could be done out of spite/vengeance. I know this, 'cause I used to fukk with this one white girl who had a racist-ass, redneck for a dad. He'd say slick shyt to her like, "if you ever come home pregnant with a black man's baby, I will disown you." I used to fukk the shyt out of her, just to piss him off. I wasn't even the reason he told her that, though, her friends were. They all had mixed babies by black men. I stopped fukking with dude's daughter when she started catching feelings and started trying to pressure me into starting a family with her. I didn't wanna be the reason why her dad disowned her, plus I didn't have those same feelings for her as she had for me. We remained friends, but we stopped fukking. She ended up getting pregnant by a black man anyway, now her dad has 2 mixed grand kids. He disowned her ass as he said he would, though.

Last edited:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Very true and powerful thread.

WM even appreciate these c00ns to some extent. Like having a white wife has meant you've bought into their power system or at least their point of views on some level. I'm in the UK and whenever you see these types of BM on tv, they have a white wife. The very safe brothers, have white wives.

Some part of it is genuine human interaction. We all have that friend of another ethnicity that loves sisters or even whatever types of chick you like (Latin, whatever). You can always go to the same bars, the same clubs, same dining spots cos you looking for the same type of chick. But a lot of it is deeper and based on white supremacy.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Interesting.

What do you mean by that?

It's like a club. When you're exclusive and discriminating it confers status and power. When you allow just anyone in you're simply appealing to the masses of people cheapening your brand.

Non white womem feel esteemed to be with white men because white men have the perception of being inaccessible and exclusive. Black men on the other hand...not so much.

For better or for worse there is this belief that if you're a non white women you have to be top shelf to get with white dudes. The Sistas are slimmer more educated proper etc. dittos the Asians the Latinas etc.

I'm not sure what black men's agenda was by marketing himself to the lowest common denomination. Now black men are saddled with the stereotypes of liking slovenly fat chicks.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Very true and powerful thread.

WM even appreciate these c00ns to some extent. Like having a white wife has meant you've bought into their power system or at least their point of views on some level. I'm in the UK and whenever you see these types of BM on tv, they have a white wife. The very safe brothers, have white wives.

Some part of it is genuine human interaction. We all have that friend of another ethnicity that loves sisters or even whatever types of chick you like (Latin, whatever). You can always go to the same bars, the same clubs, same dining spots cos you looking for the same type of chick. But a lot of it is deeper and based on white supremacy.

Saw Chuka in a mag today with his white girl friend. I don't know why I thought he might be with a black woman.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
White Feminists would lose their fukking minds :wow:

White Feminist: Your shirt is very offensive :angry:

Black Man: Why do you care? You like black guys? :childplease:

White Feminist: No, but...

Black Man: But what?:rudy: You should be happy, you no longer have to worry about "street harassment".

White Feminist: :unsure:

Just imagine the looks on the faces of those "cleat chaser" white girls when black college football players no longer allow them to use them as meal tickets. :wow:

Iggy Azalea's career would be down the toilet without the thirsty black male cosign :wow:

Last edited:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Saw Chuka in a mag today with his white girl friend. I don't know why I thought he might be with a black woman.
Mate, Chukka is real life Thomas DuBois.

I can't think of a single black male politician with a black wife. Not Lammy either. There's a couple Conservative's and obviously they have white wives. I dunno man, ish is wild in these streets. I don't know if it's like this in the U.S. but you struggle to pick many prominent black men in the UK with black wives. Apart from Idris (let's not get picky about levels of blackness).

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
White guys look down on white women who have had sex with black males, even the "liberal" ones.

This is not true. I used to think the same thing but I've had a lot of my white male friends let me know when some white chick was feeling me, in some cases even when THEY originally wanted the chick and the chick wasn't feeling THEM. But then again, I'm very selective with all my friends period. Not all black males think alike, so obviously, not all white males think alike :ld:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Wouldnt know since my vision looks a little something like this

nd0obk.jpg

oswryx.jpg

:scust:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White Feminist: Your shirt is very offensive :angry:

Black Man: Why do you care? You like black guys? :childplease:

White Feminist: No, but...

Black Man: But what?:rudy: You should be happy, you no longer have to worry about "street harassment".

White Feminist: :unsure:

Just imagine the looks on the faces of those "cleat chaser" white girls when black college football players no longer allow them to use them as meal tickets. :wow:

Iggy Azalea's career would be down the toilet without the thirsty black male cosign :wow:

I would love to see a black man wearing a shirt that said "White women are unattractive" and see what happens lol

Status
Not open for further replies.