Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
I wonder how white folks would react if every black person on earth were to suddenly lose interest in them and reject their beauty standard; no looking, no flirting, no thirsting. How bad would it hit their egos and who would they then place the "sex starved savage label" on?
:blessed:...please brehs, PLEASE let's make this happen.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
It's because they can always fall back on that sweet innocent white woman shyt. Because of the frail white male ego, he'll pretend black men are frothing at the mouth for that sweet white nectar when 50% they asking for it. I remember there was this rich surbuban chick I worked with. Rich. Daddy owned a crib on 4, 5 acres. She was the kinda chick you'd never expect to be into black dudes yet she was my dikk heavy. Flirting, touching, always around, texting me and blowing up my Facebook but when other white folk came around, she got funny :mjpls: I never took it anywhere because of that. She'd always compliment me....I remember her being close up on me one day saying how good I smelled and one of the other white chicks kinda looked at her and said something along the lines of "damn, is there anything else you want to tell him?" and shorty looked away and put her head down. I know I could've smashed but I really was turned off by that shyt. You secretly are feeling me but, you don't want your friends or other whites to know. Acting like we chasing you in public but behind closed doors, you all in our face. It's alotta white chicks like this abd since nikka's so thirsty for puzzy, they'll toss they dignity to the side for white coochie. The same soccer moms riding around with their white kids done fukked 4-5 black dudes in college. She just didn't want to claim them publicly and because of that, white dudes will pretend it's US that's thirsting...

Word, this one white chick in my department is like that. She steady been throwing rhythm at a n1gga over the office communicator, texting me on the low about how we need to hang out outside the office. I've never done anything to encourage her that this was going anywhere; she always struck me as the type of white chick that would lose her mind if she ever got them guts properly rearranged by someone of the chocolate persuasion. We just had a meeting in New Orleans a couple weeks ago, and she was all over a n1gga wanting to go hang on Bourbon Street, whatever, but getting real quiet when some of our other white teammates was asking why she was hanging out with me so much. In fact one n1gga asked me point blank if I hit because ol girl stayed up under me so much

Daps
Entitlement, and the stereotype that all black men lack self control sexually and lack morality. :francis:

I swear someone from LSA put me on to st0rmfr0nt, and I went over there and lurked.

A white girl was asking...

"Why do black men always rape white girls?"

She was dead serious.:mjlol:

As if black men don't rape black women too, probably twice as much, but black women don't report it as much. :francis:

Guess What there response was...

-----------------------

Because black men aren't smart and can't control themselves.:mjcry:

Because black men don't have access to beautiful women in their community. :mjcry:

Black women are mean, fat and ugly.:mjcry:

They think they are superior to black women in every way, and any black man would pick them over Over a black girl.

The fact that TOO MANY black men sit on YouTube and Twitter and worship white women all day, and slander black women doesn't help black men beat this case either.
:comeon:

It actually promotes and confirms these ideas.

Which is why black men shouldn't even TROLL that way jokingly. :sas1:

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
So can we start some type of movement? Like let's all just agree to NEVER give white girls any attention, don't even look in their direction, even go as far as to ignore them or snub them even when they're being polite.

Let's make it known "we see them" :mjpls:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Be careful who yall let talk wild in here. A lot of yall nikkas talking to white boys in hiding. I guarantee you over at Bodybuilding Misc there are no threads like "why are white men always trying to date asian girls?" or white men look so pathetic trying to fukk asian girls or don't white men know they look like pitiful faggits trying to kiss up to non-white women? Nah. They over there like :smugfavre: Whereas over here I keep seeing words like pathetic, pitiful and groveling thrown around....words that don't sound right coming out a black man's mouth when he's addressing his own plus yall are acting like this shyt is completely one sided, when it's definitely NOT, which is another clue a lot of yall are probably white :manny: It takes two people to fukk. And yes Scott....Katie be fukking.

Why do you portray fukking Katie and same act of strength and or defiance?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Entitlement, and the stereotype that all black men lack self control sexually and lack morality. :francis:

I swear someone from LSA put me on to st0rmfr0nt, and I went over there and lurked.

A white girl was asking...

"Why do black men always rape white girls?"

She was dead serious.:mjlol:

As if black men don't rape black women too, probably twice as much, but black women don't report it as much. :francis:

Guess What there response was...

-----------------------

Because black men aren't smart and can't control themselves.:mjcry:

Because black men don't have access to beautiful women in their community. :mjcry:

Black women are mean, fat and ugly.:mjcry:

They think they are superior to black women in every way, and any black man would pick them over Over a black girl.

The fact that TOO MANY black men sit on YouTube and Twitter and worship white women all day, and slander black women doesn't help black men beat this case either.
:comeon:

It actually promotes and confirms these ideas.

Which is why black men shouldn't even TROLL that way jokingly. :sas1:

I think the problem is that most black men don't know what power is.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I live in New York and work in the city, and some days I can ignore it and some days I just want to yell at the top of my lungs "bytch, who said I want you"?

Walking down street, they just do little things that almost rob you of your own existence with their self-importance and stereotyping.

It's frustrating, little shyt like cover up their exposed chest in passing, or get caught looking and look away without even blinking.

Are black men out here doing something I don't know about that makes these women react like this? shyt isn't normal and I'm not race baiting, this is a serious inquiry I've seen Reddit and forum topics on it. Just wanna know what my Coli brehs think.
what about black women? how did they react are you? Do they treat you like a second class citizen?

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
So can we start some type of movement? Like let's all just agree to NEVER give white girls any attention, don't even look in their direction, even go as far as to ignore them or snub them even when they're being polite.

Let's make it known "we see them" :mjpls:
Imagine if black dudes were to start wearing T-shirts reading "Say no to white women". The anger and outrage would be monumental. :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.