Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Yep, Black men worshipping and c00ning for White women is on my short list of things that are so embarrassing it makes me cringe. I'm not against IR dating or IR marriage at all. And I'll readily admit that there are some attractive White women out there. But black men publicly professing odd hyper attraction to White women, while denigrating Black women, has always made me cringe. My thoughts usually go range from "Do these nikkas realize how simpish you're making ALL of us look?" to "That White girl clearly doesn't want you, stop chasing her". It's even more embarrassing when they simp for a White woman who clearly doesn't feel the same way towards them. They're gonna have these White girls thinking we're all a bunch of wild, unrelenting, Black simps thirsting for them, and having them think we won't take no for an answer.

:mindblown:
I know of a lot of White girls who complain about Black men hitting on them

semtex

:)
Daps
Funny how the 1st quote only got 3 daps while the 2nd one got 10 :patrice:
Yo calm down
hqdefault.jpg

Daps
Black men always running around saying "Love is love, I dont care about color or race" in a world that is obsessed with color and race
fukk what the world is obsessed with, live for yourself. I know people that worry so much about what the next person thinks, which in the end, limits their possibilities.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yo sometimes I just wanna smack the shyt out of Black dudes who try to persuade white women into dating them. You look mad pathetic.
All that unrelenting begging and groveling at the feet of those White girls who aren't into Black dudes, but are only entertaining the thought because of the afformentioned groveling, it's embarrassing. I literally get embarrassed when I see that. Especially if that particular White girl is basic in the looks department.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
unless she asked you if you were sexual attracted to her or she accused you, your assumption is mere projection. what makes this thread even more problematic is you tied race into it as well.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im going to be honest,if shes ever come across nikkas like mines we have a history of what wome women would call "violating" them with our eyes:steviej:....If we see a nice body we gon stare and we don't care if you see us staring,matter of fact we might want you to see us staring so you know we know::shaq:.....She may just watched these street harassment videos,or racist propaganda and think nikkas gon be thirsty towards any ol wack white bytch:scust:....Or she may have closed up her shirt because she saw me staring at some big black titis ahead of her:takedat:.....They should be glad nikkas give them the benefit of the doubt and look at they booty at all,seein as how 99% of the time its a waste of a neck movement:mjlol:

Havent had one think I liked them or wanted to date them,or flirted with them,they could never get that confused:childplease:.....I will say if this is a big problem for you,you might be staring and conversating with white women a lil too much breh:sas2:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
It's frustrating, little shyt like cover up their exposed chest in passing, or get caught looking and look away without even blinking.

... Just wanna know what my Coli brehs think.
Just keeping it a hundred. My eyes were probably fixated on the cleavage. :manny:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Be careful who yall let talk wild in here. A lot of yall nikkas talking to white boys in hiding. I guarantee you over at Bodybuilding Misc there are no threads like "why are white men always trying to date asian girls?" or white men look so pathetic trying to fukk asian girls or don't white men know they look like pitiful faggits trying to kiss up to non-white women? Nah. They over there like :smugfavre: Whereas over here I keep seeing words like pathetic, pitiful and groveling thrown around....words that don't sound right coming out a black man's mouth when he's addressing his own plus yall are acting like this shyt is completely one sided, when it's definitely NOT, which is another clue a lot of yall are probably white :manny: It takes two people to fukk. And yes Scott....Katie be fukking.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Its crazy then when you say you don't date outside your race they be all up in your face and shyt. I be like get tf away from me real shyt. Mofos don't even have any lips or pigmentation df I look like.

I wonder how white folks would react if every black person on earth were to suddenly lose interest in them and reject their beauty standard; no looking, no flirting, no thirsting. How bad would it hit their egos and who would they then place the "sex starved savage label" on?

BlackPower1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Hartford CT
Be careful who yall let talk wild in here. A lot of yall nikkas talking to white boys in hiding. I guarantee you over at Bodybuilding Misc there are no threads like "why are white men always trying to date asian girls?" or white men look so pathetic trying to fukk asian girls or don't white men know they look like pitiful faggits trying to kiss up to non-white women? Nah. They over there like :smugfavre: Whereas over here I keep seeing words like pathetic, pitiful and groveling thrown around....words that don't sound right coming out a black man's mouth when he's addressing his own plus yall are acting like this shyt is completely one sided, when it's definitely NOT, which is another clue a lot of yall are probably white :manny: It takes two people to fukk. And yes Scott....Katie be fukking.

Maybe some of us like to broaden our vocabulary :rudy:

Status
Not open for further replies.