Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Wouldnt know since my vision looks a little something like this

nd0obk.jpg

oswryx.jpg

*The mack man hi fives*

*Then he says to himself "I need one of them chop chop biitches":takedat:*

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I can't speak for all black men, I can only speak for myself. With that being said, when it comes to women, I'm just attracted to women, period. If I date someone, it's not because of their ethnicity/ethnic background. In other words, I wouldn't date someone just because they're white or just because they're black, etc... That's stupid! As a black man, I've dated all types of women... Asian, African-American, Caucasian, Hispanic/Latino, Indian, Biracial, etc... The mother of my 3 beautiful kids is biracial, but she identifies herself as black. I didn't choose her because she's biracial, I chose her because she brings balance into my life, our chemistry is A1, we have a lot of the same interests and we're both open-minded.

:mjlol:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Pretty white girls notice when you don't give them attention..no doubt about that. I think it kind of bothers them on a psychological level. They got the colored eye contacts, the princess hair, and they got more ass than ever these days and if you don't c/s that, they just can't accept it:laugh:

This

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I never got this. Really seriously I never did. White bytches are always the first ones to try to fukk with black men. This one of the reasons why so many black dudes fukk with them. White bytches let you know from the gate that they are interested. There is no game playing bullshyt with them. They are whores IMO :yeshrug:

It's because they can always fall back on that sweet innocent white woman shyt. Because of the frail white male ego, he'll pretend black men are frothing at the mouth for that sweet white nectar when 50% they asking for it. I remember there was this rich surbuban chick I worked with. Rich. Daddy owned a crib on 4, 5 acres. She was the kinda chick you'd never expect to be into black dudes yet she was my dikk heavy. Flirting, touching, always around, texting me and blowing up my Facebook but when other white folk came around, she got funny :mjpls: I never took it anywhere because of that. She'd always compliment me....I remember her being close up on me one day saying how good I smelled and one of the other white chicks kinda looked at her and said something along the lines of "damn, is there anything else you want to tell him?" and shorty looked away and put her head down. I know I could've smashed but I really was turned off by that shyt. You secretly are feeling me but, you don't want your friends or other whites to know. Acting like we chasing you in public but behind closed doors, you all in our face. It's alotta white chicks like this abd since nikka's so thirsty for puzzy, they'll toss they dignity to the side for white coochie. The same soccer moms riding around with their white kids done fukked 4-5 black dudes in college. She just didn't want to claim them publicly and because of that, white dudes will pretend it's US that's thirsting...

Status
Not open for further replies.