Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
The awkward looks I got around my white friends when I said I don't find white women attractive were COMEDY.

They looked all in their feelings. This Is after I recall them vividly saying they find black women to be the least attractive females too.

They can think nothing of your own but the second you let it be known you feel the same way about their blue eyed white skinned princesses they look at you like you're a weirdo :pachaha:

Think a black man not being into your women weird when you always refer to his race of women as "being cute for a black girl" brehs.

They don't even bring race up around me anymore cuz they know I got that work. As far as my non-black friends are concerned we keep it strictly video games, sports, wrestling, t.v. and movies. I can talk deep with them like I can with my black friends or I know I'd end up cutting them off.

And you call these people "friends"?

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
There's blacks girls out there just as weird and possibly white washed as you are breh. Just gotta look.

You nikkas gotta stop thinking there's not weird, "alternative" black women out there into the same goofy shyt you are.

I'm as "different" and "non-stereotypical " as they come and I have no problem meeting and having mutual attraction with black women.

I lost my virginity to a black woman while we were watching Dragon Ball Z which came after us making fun of how awful Daredevil the movie was.

Expand y'all horizons.

Wish I could rep but I got the :stop:.

This is a very important post breh. :wow:

Daps
I can't speak for all black men, I can only speak for myself. With that being said, when it comes to women, I'm just attracted to women, period. If I date someone, it's not because of their ethnicity/ethnic background. In other words, I wouldn't date someone just because they're white or just because they're black, etc... That's stupid! As a black man, I've dated all types of women... Asian, African-American, Caucasian, Hispanic/Latino, Indian, Biracial, etc... The mother of my 3 beautiful kids is biracial, but she identifies herself as black. I didn't choose her because she's biracial, I chose her because she brings balance into my life, our chemistry is A1, we have a lot of the same interests and we're both open-minded.

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
At least in the NY area, fact of the matter is a lot of brothas out there thirst heavily for white women. Part of it is the idea that Black men are oversexualized and white women are taught to be wary of Black men because they desire them sexually more than any other man out there. But let's not act like many of our friends and family don't chase these pink toes into oblivion. Plus the advent of social media has made women feel themselves more than ever, nowadays.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
And you call these people "friends"?

Yeah. Known them since childhood. Not exactly thirsty to make more white friends but they've never come at me disrespectful and know when to keep quiet when it comes black issues. They also respect where I'm coming from.

I keep my non-black friends in a particular lane and leave it at that. We're meeting up Sunday for NBA playoffs, smash bros 4 and wwe payback. Should be :blessed:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Wouldnt know since my vision looks a little something like this

nd0obk.jpg

oswryx.jpg

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Sometimes go out of my way to let some of these white women know I have 0 attraction to em. Especially the fat trailer trash types. They lookin like :smugbiden:....I'm lookin like :dahell::rudy::scust:
I'm married now but from 20 years old onwards I stopped fukkin with white girls i just couldn't do it, they were instantly off the radar :scust:. That was a high school phase because to be all the way real my HS was majority cac.

But living in Toronto with all the brown, black dimes i think black men here have a little more self respect and confidence, and are wayyyy pickier than American brehs.

:ld:

Status
Not open for further replies.