Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because these fukking c00ns out here went on social media and simped these fat cac slobs into thinking that all black men would do anything to lick the sweat from between their nasty ass rolls.

nikkas love to attack other nikkas as opposed to the elephant in the room....

That 120 year old propaganda campaign about making them the standard of beauty across the globe aint got shyt to do with it huh.....?

Its that 5% of nikkas that marry outside they race that got them gassed huh? :stopitslime:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I did that shyt. There was a dark haired Eyetalian hoe looked like Elizabef Taylor with green eyes. bytch used to compliment me all the time n I would jest ignore her. I came into werk one time with a goatee, chick was at the end of the hall doin somethin n she heard my former bawse compliment me on the shyt. bytch talk sum "Oh it looks nice."

I just glanced over at her with a blank expression n went in my office n shut the door. This mfka was STILL tryna holla, standin right next to a nga on the elevator with her arm all up on me n shyt n it's jest 3 mfkas on the elevator.

bytch had quit, came back for her lil receptionist check n poked her head in my office talk sum Hey.

I said, Oh shyt. Yo I need to holla at u when I come downstairs to smoke.

Hoe waited like half an hour n I came down there n jest smoked n talked to a homie the whole time n she looked at me crazy n left. shyt was sweet, broseph. It took willpower though cuz I did really wanna fck her.

:mjlol: That's kinda fukked up what you did, breh :pachaha:

Missy85

Pro
Daps
I wonder, it is obvious black males don't care about the image y'all project to others but are you worried about turning black women off at all?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I wonder, it is obvious black males don't care about the image y'all project to others but are you worried about turning black women off at all?
Yes. But then again, just about anything can turn a black woman off. There are more than enough men that are pro black female, who don't really get any play from Black females. I'm one of em.

:mjcry:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Is a woman's self-worth tied to how males view and/or treat her? should it be?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Pretty white girls notice when you don't give them attention..no doubt about that. I think it kind of bothers them on a psychological level. They got the colored eye contacts, the princess hair, and they got more ass than ever these days and if you don't c/s that, they just can't accept it:laugh:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
White supremacist are obsessed with the thought of Black men uncontrollably pining for White women. They lust on our lust for White women. I think the worst thing you can say psychologically to a White supremacist, is you're not attracted to White women. Protecting White female virtue from the uncontrollable sexual urges of the Black male, used to be their bread and butter for recruitment. And that used to be the prime motivation for mass violence against Blacks.

:ohhh:

:dead:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Pretty white girls notice when you don't give them attention..no doubt about that. I think it kind of bothers them on a psychological level. They got the colored eye contacts, the princess hair, and they got more ass than ever these days and if you don't c/s that, they just can't accept it:laugh:

I've always been curious why they all want big asses these days, when we all know boys like stick figures with huge t*ts..

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas love to attack other nikkas as opposed to the elephant in the room....

That 120 year old propaganda campaign about making them the standard of beauty across the globe aint got shyt to do with it huh.....?

Its that 5% of nikkas that marry outside they race that got them gassed huh? :stopitslime:
I am targeting the white women who are fat and sloppy but believe they are a dime to black men. The white beauty standard openly shames fat and sloppy bytches so there is more in play here than that breh.

Last edited:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
White supremacist are obsessed with the thought of Black men uncontrollably pining for White women. They lust on our lust for White women. I think the worst thing you can say psychologically to a White supremacist, is you're not attracted to White women. Protecting White female virtue from the uncontrollable sexual urges of the Black male, used to be their bread and butter for recruitment. And that used to be the prime motivation for mass violence against Blacks.

The awkward looks I got around my white friends when I said I don't find white women attractive were COMEDY.

They looked all in their feelings. This Is after I recall them vividly saying they find black women to be the least attractive females too.

They can think nothing of your own but the second you let it be known you feel the same way about their blue eyed white skinned princesses they look at you like you're a weirdo :pachaha:

Think a black man not being into your women weird when you always refer to his race of women as "being cute for a black girl" brehs.

They don't even bring race up around me anymore cuz they know I got that work. As far as my non-black friends are concerned we keep it strictly video games, sports, wrestling, t.v. and movies. I can't talk deep with them like I can with my black friends or I know I'd end up cutting them off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.