• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
I live in New York and work in the city, and some days I can ignore it and some days I just want to yell at the top of my lungs "bytch, who said I want you"?

Walking down street, they just do little things that almost rob you of your own existence with their self-importance and stereotyping.

It's frustrating, little shyt like cover up their exposed chest in passing, or get caught looking and look away without even blinking.

Are black men out here doing something I don't know about that makes these women react like this? shyt isn't normal and I'm not race baiting, this is a serious inquiry I've seen Reddit and forum topics on it. Just wanna know what my Coli brehs think.

u mean they got caught checking u out and looked away? lol ain't that what mostly everyone does

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
AZ racists are Mexicans based on what I heard lol.

They not even racist toward Mexicans. They just don't want illegals and they want people to speak English. It's the way it should be in America.:yeshrug:

I just love the fact I hear English everywhere I go and there are no Cubans. :manny:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

They not even racist toward Mexicans. They just don't want illegals and they want people to speak English. It's the way it should be in America.:yeshrug:

I just love the fact I hear English everywhere I go and there are no Cubans. :manny:
Are mexicans racist in AZ?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Are mexicans racist in AZ?
Huh? No what are you talking about. One of my homies is Mexican. I been through his hood of plenty times

If you talking about ghetto good shyt them maybe. I'm not into that scene. Even going to their neighborhoods nobody rolled on me or were acting racist

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Wow. Are black males really this oblivious? Well when you use every platform you have access to put them on a pedestal and fawn over them and add their entitlement complex in the equation, what in the hell do you expect? Like really I often wonder if black males care about their image when it comes to the whorshipp of non black women. It is kind of embarrassing tbh. Nobody looks as desperate as y'all out here.
Yep, Black men worshipping and c00ning for White women is on my short list of things that are so embarrassing it makes me cringe. I'm not against IR dating or IR marriage at all. And I'll readily admit that there are some attractive White women out there. But black men publicly professing odd hyper attraction to White women, while denigrating Black women, has always made me cringe. My thoughts usually go range from "Do these nikkas realize how simpish you're making ALL of us look?" to "That White girl clearly doesn't want you, stop chasing her". It's even more embarrassing when they simp for a White woman who clearly doesn't feel the same way towards them. They're gonna have these White girls thinking we're all a bunch of wild, unrelenting, Black simps thirsting for them, and having them think we won't take no for an answer.

:mindblown:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:francis:Very annoying problem..a lot of girls(especially cacs) heads are so gassed now you can't even have a normal interaction without them thinking it's flirting...out of control at this point. I also blame simping and society oversexualizing us in particular even though all men think about sex ...take chris tucker interaction with women in all the rush hours for example. also in that movie "the birth of a nation" 1915 the whole plot was basically white dudes saving white women from blacks trying to kidnap and rape them so that propaganda has been ingrained in american culture for a minute ...that's why they're covering the boobies, part of it anyway i assume
White supremacist are obsessed with the thought of Black men uncontrollably pining for White women. They lust on our lust for White women. I think the worst thing you can say psychologically to a White supremacist, is you're not attracted to White women. Protecting White female virtue from the uncontrollable sexual urges of the Black male, used to be their bread and butter for recruitment. And that used to be the prime motivation for mass violence against Blacks.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. You live in NY. Despite all these black fools think and claim about that old trashy place. It's a very racist place.

I recently moved to Arizona and experience the total opposite of what you are talking about. White bytches aren't my fortay so I really wouldn't care to be honest.

What's the women like in Arizona my Coli breh?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What's the women like in Arizona my Coli breh?
Well you are not going to evade the instagram bytches unfortunately if you like the club life. I will tell you from my very short stay living here. Very few women are stank. They will at least carry a convo even if not interested. You have a better chance here vs. the major metro areas. If you like white girls you will love it. I don't so it's a little challenging for me because there is a mix of people but this place is so big everybody is spread out. Met a nice Italian/Black chick last month but she lived an hour away. :mjcry:

I'm older so I like it for the great customer service, low cost of living, weather, the people are nice, and the jobs pay 10 times better than where I came from (Miami). They don't take any shyt here though. No matter what color you are, you act a fool the cops are taking you for a trip. :francis:

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Absolutely. This is why we have ugly cac hoes like this:

misunderstanding that when nikkas call a girl Phat that it doesn't mean Fat. This woman has a bad body, but c00ns have boosted these below average women into thinking that they are in a sexual revolution.

I'd have to agree here. I've had a few fat bad body BMW (Body Made Wrong) push up on me and I'm like :whoa: all black guys don't like fat white bytches :scust:. They look at me like :dwillhuh: in shock. And I look at them like :scust:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
White supremacist are obsessed with the thought of Black men uncontrollably pining for White women. They lust on our lust for White women. I think the worst thing you can say psychologically to a White supremacist, is you're not attracted to White women. Protecting White female virtue from the uncontrollable sexual urges of the Black male, used to be their bread and butter for recruitment. And that used to be the prime motivation for mass violence against Blacks.

I never got this. Really seriously I never did. White bytches are always the first ones to try to fukk with black men. This one of the reasons why so many black dudes fukk with them. White bytches let you know from the gate that they are interested. There is no game playing bullshyt with them. They are whores IMO :yeshrug:

Daps

This is an excellent point that I don't think a lot of people take into consideration. Some white men will get extremely offended if you (as a black male) make it known that you are not attracted to/interested in "their" women. Rejecting white women means rejecting a major part of the white playbook.

I laugh at black men who really think that messing with a ww is "getting back at the white man". What a joke! Lusting after ww only serves to further empower their white power system. It's a major part of their game. White men know exactly what they're doing when they "sell" the illusion of white female "beauty/desirability" to the world and white women are willing participants in this game. They are not sweet and innocent little victims of white male patriarchy. They have their role in this system and they play it all too well.

The image of black men lusting after and being in relationships with white women however is pushed very heavily by white men, especially in pop culture. People don't ever stop and ask themselves why?

BM lusting after WW only serves to reaffirm the white "superiority" not only of white women, but of white men and white people/society in general. If you don't then they will take that rejection very personally, because you're not playing by the rules of the game that they've set in place for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.