• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No, black women are all a black man needs. fukk cac women. Smh, you nikkas fukking love these female white demonic blood sucking devils.

Black girls were never into me like that so :manny:

Am I supposed to go celibate because I can't find a black girl to be with

It is what it is,I'd like to marry a black chick but she doesn't want me :manny:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps

It is what it is,I'd like to marry a black chick but she doesn't want me :manny:
Asians, Latinas are out there too. Stay away from cacs

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
I do the same exact thing, dont even make eye contact with them. Used to work with a pretty blonde hair, blue eyed pasty white girl, never gave her the time of day just out of principle

To answer your question OP, its because a large pct of BM worship WW.
I did that shyt. There was a dark haired Eyetalian hoe looked like Elizabef Taylor with green eyes. bytch used to compliment me all the time n I would jest ignore her. I came into werk one time with a goatee, chick was at the end of the hall doin somethin n she heard my former bawse compliment me on the shyt. bytch talk sum "Oh it looks nice."

I just glanced over at her with a blank expression n went in my office n shut the door. This mfka was STILL tryna holla, standin right next to a nga on the elevator with her arm all up on me n shyt n it's jest 3 mfkas on the elevator.

bytch had quit, came back for her lil receptionist check n poked her head in my office talk sum Hey.

I said, Oh shyt. Yo I need to holla at u when I come downstairs to smoke.

Hoe waited like half an hour n I came down there n jest smoked n talked to a homie the whole time n she looked at me crazy n left. shyt was sweet, broseph. It took willpower though cuz I did really wanna fck her.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

There's blacks girls out there just as weird and possibly white washed as you are breh. Just gotta look.

You nikkas gotta stop thinking there's not weird, "alternative" black women out there into the same goofy shyt you are.

I'm as "different" and "non-stereotypical " as they come and I have no problem meeting and having mutual attraction with black women.

I lost my virginity to a black woman while we were watching Dragon Ball Z which came after us making fun of how awful Daredevil the movie was.

Expand y'all horizons.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I know that feel.

If you let them find out that you dont like white women much they will get pissed. :dead:

I remember one time at school some white chick asked me what kind of girls I like, and I replied that I only date black girls.. bytch got all salty and called me a racist. :heh:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
I know that feel.

If you let them find out that you dont like white women much they will get pissed. :dead:

THIS :banderas:

The distraught look on their faces when I tell them I'm only attracted to BLACK women :ahh: :blessed:

I remember one time at school some white chick asked me what kind of girls I like, and I replied that I only date black girls.. bytch got all salty and called me a racist. :heh:
Cosign brehs.

I don't do white chicks just how I roll. I've had one call me racist b/c she asked me if I ever had a white gf and I said no. Then in the club or social settings assuming you want them :childplease:. They're entitlement is on another level and many of them grow up thinking all black men want them.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Punking white women with black fetishes was always fun. Frankly, I was always turned off by white women who had a history of dating nikkaz. I appreciated the ones who dated everything. Can't fukk with the ones who had a fetish...no matter how fine they were. Sh1t, I got a problem with sistas that have fetishes too.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I see that shyt all the time. Thats why I barely speak or make eye contact. Most women who get constant attention do this. I'm mostly polite and respectful but never thirsty. Just dont give them any flirtatious vibe at all. I'm not even attracted to white women honestly.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
No. You live in NY. Despite all these black fools think and claim about that old trashy place. It's a very racist place.

I recently moved to Arizona and experience the total opposite of what you are talking about. White bytches aren't my fortay so I really wouldn't care to be honest.
AZ racists are Mexicans based on what I heard lol.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
i stare at them with the :shaq: face at all times.

i've never really noticed white ladies acting weird around me. i don't pay them much attention in the first place but they've always seemed polite.

i do notice that big/ugly white girls can get super aggressive and assume i'm attracted to them.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
It has nothing to do with the amount of times a black male has approached them. It all comes down to conditioning and prejudice,

See, a white woman who has limited to zero interaction with other races can also share this mindset, because she's been subconsciously told she's the
most attractive type of woman since she was little. Nobody had to explicitly state it to her either, she can just observe the media and people around her.

Why are a majority of white people fearful of blacks (lock doors, cross streets) when a lot of them have never been in a comprising or situation or even interacted with black people in their life? They have no past experience to form their biases, yet they still have them. It's irrational

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
As far as the exposed chest thing: what kind of moron wears their t*ts out but doesn't want people to look.

Wear them leggings. Wear that low cut top. I'm gonna just stare like I was looking at an ad or something. She look at me like "what?". I stare right at the t*ts like "Ummm.. Your t*ts are showing"

They sell shirts and pants that cover everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.