Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
One of my biggest pet peeves is when some ugly bytch has a lowcut shirt on, and she tries to cover the shyt up like you're really looking at her titties.

Black, white or other this shyt pisses me off to no end. Why the fukk your fatass even trying to dress sexy anyway? :mindblown:

Sometimes go out of my way to let some of these white women know I have 0 attraction to em. Especially the fat trailer trash types. They lookin like :smugbiden:....I'm lookin like :dahell::rudy::scust:

I need to start doing this.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I ignore white women, don't even look at em.:francis:

You can tell it fukks with their ego too:lolbron:

Whenever I walk past a guy and he doesn't check me out/avoids my looks I just assume he is taken and is trying to behave/be a good boyfriend. This goes for ANY guy not just black guys. Doesn't bother me at all cuz I know that realistically I can't have them all.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I live in New York and work in the city, and some days I can ignore it and some days I just want to yell at the top of my lungs "bytch, who said I want you"?

Walking down street, they just do little things that almost rob you of your own existence with their self-importance and stereotyping.

It's frustrating, little shyt like cover up their exposed chest in passing, or get caught looking and look away without even blinking.

Are black men out here doing something I don't know about that makes these women react like this? shyt isn't normal and I'm not race baiting, this is a serious inquiry I've seen Reddit and forum topics on it. Just wanna know what my Coli brehs think.
No. You live in NY. Despite all these black fools think and claim about that old trashy place. It's a very racist place.

I recently moved to Arizona and experience the total opposite of what you are talking about. White bytches aren't my fortay so I really wouldn't care to be honest.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I live in New York and work in the city, and some days I can ignore it and some days I just want to yell at the top of my lungs "bytch, who said I want you"?

Walking down street, they just do little things that almost rob you of your own existence with their self-importance and stereotyping.

It's frustrating, little shyt like cover up their exposed chest in passing, or get caught looking and look away without even blinking.

Are black men out here doing something I don't know about that makes these women react like this? shyt isn't normal and I'm not race baiting, this is a serious inquiry I've seen Reddit and forum topics on it. Just wanna know what my Coli brehs think.
I've noticed this too. Particularly fat white women....

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Because of c00ns like this:

This nikka looks like he is sitting next to a tranny or its just that this woman's face is so hit. :ohhh:

That YouTuber who said that bytch that looked like the dummy from the Saw movie deserves a Pulitzer. I literally made a noise like a bunny after reading that. :bryan:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
That's a dude, I've seen this before

BTW you need to stop generalizing black men, you sound scorned over some male model who you adorded but ended up dating a white woman

You look childish

Yes that's exactly it. Thanks for helping me see the light. You forgot to mention I'm really fat I might even be dark and I'm single with no friends and corns on my toes.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
dont get it twisted kinfolk.....
I lift my black women up to the heavens
but if i do fukk with a white girl she's
gonna be something special.......and she'd never be a blonde.
i'd need something touched by melanin.
wat6rr.jpg
Reasonable answer

Status
Not open for further replies.