MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:damn:

But a lot of people will ignore this

its the truth, is there any other race out there that a nikka will be making 10.50 a hour, living in the ghetto, yet have the newest jordans, a gucci belt, rarely wearn gthe same thing twice

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
its the truth, is there any other race out there that a nikka will be making 10.50 a hour, living in the ghetto, yet have the newest jordans, a gucci belt, rarely wearn gthe same thing twice

Sad to say, I seen this too. Mind you, that the type of dude that women be loving to hang out with.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sad to say, I seen this too. Mind you, that the type of dude that women be loving to hang out with.

people will come out and deny it to the woodwork but i see it all the time, if i looked at instagram and clothing and shoes id think black men were making the most money of any race

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Honestly, because many black men are selfish. they only thinl of taking cate of their own needs first. They expect a traditional woman and a career woman combined so they eill put out the least effort as possible.

:stopitslime:One of the biggest factors in deterring crime is family, plenty of broke men out their with wifves not commuting crime, crime is usually carried out by single black men and single white men, usually.

Truth is for these guys to be broke in America is depressing and hard, their so I'll circle would literally disappear if they were to be broke and bummy, we all k ow this.

It's all from post slavery and from a fact that many black women dont see value in black men. They don't see them as mu h so these dudes commit dirt to get acceptance.

Also, we don't have a history of male leadership as blacks, we k ow white women were basically birthed from cac men.

Black men don't seek attention they seek to fit in and be reconignized.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
people will come out and deny it to the woodwork but i see it all the time, if i looked at instagram and clothing and shoes id think black men were making the most money of any race

nikkas flash to impress others, especially women. Especially the 90's and 00s babies that are obsessed with swag and lame street shyt.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I cant really blame black females in the hood for going after a thug or a gang-banger or a hustler b/c they're they're the only ones who offer safety and financial stability even if he's, as they say "flexing'. A lot the so-called 'lame' black men should realize this.

Then add all the promotion with rap music and most importantly lack of responsible fathers in the home to show a good example for their daughters and sons, and here we are. :manny:

I've seen A PLETHORA of 'good girls' who were homebodies and studious get involved with street nikkas.

Don't know why people in here are acting like its not true and nikkas are just making this up.

If all you saw growing up are super charismatic dudes with a sharp mouthpiece, flashy cars, and women, of course dudes want to be that.

Status
Not open for further replies.