Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
And? You are not entitled to respect of you don't give respect.
I have received 25 years of disrespect, pain, rejection, and bad treatment from AMERICAN black women. The days of me respecting yall is over. fukk you.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not even man will have everything together, that's my point, yall don't understand the mindset you have been given purposely to keep most of you apart. I know cats married living 5 or more in a small apartment with mouths to feed, I'm not advocating struggle but not every dude will have it like that, blacks are purposely made to the k with the mindset you have. Tell me why them poor Spanish brehs married and poor black men single? It's culture brehs plain and simple something blacks know nothing off.

Nikkas out here robbing banks to get money and impress females, cmon.

You wonder why young brehs shooting each other in the street at night.

Americans don't understand why the government sold them out and let illegals in, them old cacs seen low income workers who are married and commit little crime, they know Americans won't live like that.

:damn:

But a lot of people will ignore this

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I have received 25 years of disrespect, pain, rejection, and bad treatment from AMERICAN black women. The days of me respecting yall is over. fukk you.
And so because you have received disrespect from the women to be in s relationship with so black american women are to blame? What kind logic is that?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Not even man will have everything together, that's my point, yall don't understand the mindset you have been given purposely to keep most of you apart. I know cats married living 5 or more in a small apartment with mouths to feed, I'm not advocating struggle but not every dude will have it like that, blacks are purposely made to the k with the mindset you have. Tell me why them poor Spanish brehs married and poor black men single? It's culture brehs plain and simple something blacks know nothing off.

Nikkas out here robbing banks to get money and impress females, cmon.

You wonder why young brehs shooting each other in the street at night.

Americans don't understand why the government sold them out and let illegals in, them old cacs seen low income workers who are married and commit little crime, they know Americans won't live like that.

Honestly, because many black men are selfish. they only thinl of taking cate of their own needs first. They expect a traditional woman and a career woman combined so they eill put out the least effort as possible.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
These guys are robbing banks because they want to rob banks.

They rob banks for basic necessities as well as to impress others. I see it all the time on the reasons why many brehs turn to crime. Some say that women started throwing the puss at them when they found out that they have been doing dirt.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
And so because you have received disrespect from the women to be in s relationship with so black american women are to blame? What kind logic is that?

:sas1: No AFRICAN AMERICAN black women are perfect. They don't deserve any blame for anything. *sarcasm*

It's my logic because my experiences and observations validate it.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Correction:

They can't get p*ssy or should I say a relationship with black women who have the hood mentality who don't like nerds. I'm not talking about all black women.

I blame the hood mentality that many of our people have. If it wasn't there those guys would of found black women who likes nerds before going with non black women.

How does any group shyt on nerds, the same individuals that create jobs and organize the community? The "nerd" is really a non thug with common sense and not afraid to live by limited paradigms of black stereotypes.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
lol they know its the truth, I guarantee every day in america tons of bum ass nikkas are coming home from jail to some black puzzy, with another woman waiting for him as well..

I've seen that ish with my own GAWT DAMN EYES

Bu bu but the jail nikka kept it real and held it down behind bars. :smh:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
At the end of the day to attract black you just have to be better and work harder. That's just real talk.

:francis::smugbiden:

Yall can come in till God come, ain't gonna change get facts. Them dusty nikkas ain't getting shyt no time soon. Them border hopper who wash dish come home to their wife.

:smugbiden:

Reality hurts :steviej:

Gotta be a Mike Tyson with a mouthpiece and making 7 figures being a damn producer. On top of a street record. :scheme:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The same attributes that black women, in large, find corny....are the same attributes non-black find intriguing. This doesn't include African women straight from the continent. This is strictly a problem with our culture in the states. When a black women sees a clean cut, well spoken, nerdy guy, she sees weakness. When a non-black woman sees that, she sees somebody that breaks every stereotype against BM, that the doomsday scenarios her father told her about what would have happen dating BM is bullshyt and she's interested. Now nikka's on here gonna read that and call you c00n, Uncle Tom, sellout, you think you one of the good ones. Just saying you being non-stereotypical (sorry to generalize) is seen as deviance to blacks but as normal to everyone else. Don't pay em no mind. Then nikkas was gonna clown you anyway. They clowning you now :lolbron: They know you ain't getting bytches like that, they know you don't got no game or swag like that, they know you seen as herb, and they've got off on that....watching you get played while they blowing the back out of the chick you wanted :lolbron: Do you really wanna listen to them? :mjpls: They in here telling you to take the ugliest and fattest black chicks because that's what they feel you deserve as a so called lame black man :lolbron: I'm sure most yall aren't hideous. I know I'm not. You just maybe lack the confidence, aggressive or coolness that our women want. Well guess what bruh, other chicks don't care. Listen to me. As someone who made the decision years ago, do it. :sas2:

There are posters here that say the same shyt. Like they want you to eat like a rat while they feast like kings. CRABS IN A BARREL MENTALITY

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
imagine a black man wearing cherokee jeans and a button up from walmart and some shaq shoes , then going up to the majority of balck chicks some even just working retail, they'd laugh that nikka to oblivion

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
And I know nerds who didn't...I never said I didnt bag black women. I did. I got a couple wins. Met and dated a couple good chicks. But those relationships came few and far between. I was shooting 24% out there. Out of my crew I was always the background nikka. They were funnier, more aggressive, more handsome, more charismatic. In my more wilder days, I'd try to run with the wolves to fit in, and even the wolves would look at me sometime and know I wasn't a wolf like them :francis: I couldn't bag like them. I couldn't be that nikka like them :francis: So I stopped trying, found my lane and life's been easier ever since. What I will say is chicks became much more accommodating when I graduated and started making money :francis: Chicks that used to hardly speak too
francis.png

That mouthpiece and that criminal record will get you places you never been before in the p*ssy. :steviej:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
imagine a black man wearing cherokee jeans and a button up from walmart and some shaq shoes , then going up to the majority of balck chicks some even just working retail, they'd laugh that nikka to oblivion

Yeah, unless he an actual comedian that was :troll: on people. The lost portion of some black women want that swag and popular dude to entertain them.

Status
Not open for further replies.