Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Who said that? There are multiple convos in this thread.

the last 20 or so pages have been about so-called nerds and youve been at the forefront of the convo.

youre self-centered.:scust:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this is all I try to get across in anyone of these threads. I seriously think this is the problem cats going for people that are way of the grid for who they are as a person then complain about it. Truth of the matter is if you into mainly "nerd" stuff you're not going to find as many "bad" chicks as guys that are into the clubbing, party, "regular" stuff. That's just how it is and you have to deal with it. Also everybody isn't going to want you and if all you can get is mainly 4-6 maybe that's just your level. I know cats don't want to accept that and should keep trying to better it but sometimes that's just people's reality and no amount of complaining going to switch it. Again great post that don't insult anybody but keeps it real.

it's not that simple....it depends the type of partying. beer pong, keg parties, smoking, hookah, drinking /tailgate at 5am, those frat parties are not nerdy. hell, people didn't even think i took college serious, haha. luxury car, timbs, jordan, i had it. beer pong table in my living room & white roomies, i had it.

a black nerd can win....i would lose cause black women really don't approach college the way i did! while on the other hand i could have the hot sorority white chick that loved the stupidity of college and was carefree. noone would consider my college activities nerdy, but it wouldn't be up a lot of black womens alley.

you pretty much can't associate with non-black people and you can win with black women at some point. trust me i know. it's hard to find a Dionne that is cool with everyone. you really can't be the murray of your time period/area and find a Dionne type now in days.

clueless-cast-where-are-they-now-ftr.jpg

get past college and demographics changes on me, and activities change on me....black women and latina women are there as long as you go with the flow and shun certain things.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
it's not that simple....it depends the type of partying. beer pong, keg parties, smoking, hookah, drinking /tailgate at 5am, those frat parties are not nerdy. hell, people didn't even think i took college serious, haha. luxury car, timbs, jordan, i had it. beer pong table in my living room & white roomies, i had it.

a black nerd can win....i would lose cause black women really don't approach college the way i did! while on the other hand i could have the hot sorority white chick that loved the stupidity of college and was carefree. noone would consider my college activities nerdy, but it wouldn't be up a lot of black womens alley.

you pretty much can't associate with non-black people and you can win with black women at some point. trust me i know. it's hard to find a Dionne that is cool with everyone. you really can't be the murray of your time period/area and find a Dionne type now in days.

clueless-cast-where-are-they-now-ftr.jpg

get past college and demographics changes on me, and activities change on me....black women and latina women are there as long as you go with the flow and shun certain things.
It might not be that simple for you but for me and others it was so obviously I'm going to be bias to that. I did a lot of,things but had no problem with any chicks it just depends and most times dudes out their element IMO. You can disagree that's cool too.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Some women luh the attention. keep it a buck tho, who the fukk even posts in the salon I haven't peeped that shyt since it opened, forgot it existed :manny:
I messed up yesterday and clicked on a link that @hotbeezie made from the main page thinking it was regular TLR without knowing it was in The Salon, by the time I realized where I had posted, I knew my record for not participating/entering in that shytty sub-forum was over. :snoop:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I messed up yesterday and clicked on a link that @hotbeezie made from the main page thinking it was regular TLR without knowing it was in The Salon, by the time I realized where I had posted, I knew my record for not participating/entering in that shytty sub-forum was over. :snoop:
:lupe:

Going to have to start looking at main-page sub forum location. Think im good...

Status
Not open for further replies.