Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:wtf: @ the bolded. thats not even my style cannon.

and i thought the premise of this thread at this point was about people not taking what they can get and going to the other side of the field for theres, even if the quality is lower.
Nerdy dudes doing that is rare.

I'm only going about nerdy black men

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
yea.

exactly.

so we're in agreement with my previous post.
Agreement as what

They will take anything. Chubby or white.

Just depends who gives them a chance or not

Back when I was a nerd the first girl to approach me was white not chubby so this is part from personal experience and talking to others who have the same experience.

Last edited:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
The fact that this went 127 pages is SCARY. It is my sincere hope this will be the last post.

LISTEN: black men need to understand we don't need settle for white women if we don't want too. We don't need to settle for American black women's left overs either. We don't need to "play" a role in order to find an attractive black woman to give us time of the day. What we need to do is simply get our passports and airline tickets and LEAVE. This world is so big, and North America isn't the end all to be all, nor is African American black women. We can go to other countries where black women are and be treated with more respect then we are here, and that's exactly what I plan to do. I no longer care what goes on here in North America or in the black community because this is a sinking ship and i'm getting off before it's too late. I'm going to Brazil to find my black queen, and that's all there is too it. You other brothers who want to stay on this sinking ship and wait for black AMERICAN women to deem you worthy after 3-4 kids and 3-4 pretty boys have dogged them then be my guest, but i'm turning 26 in June and I no longer will allow myself to be unhappy while waiting for these sorry excuses for women to deem me worthy. Life is to short for that. I hope all the "regular" women wake up one day and find their fantasy figure despite what they look like and bring to the table, and i hope all the regular black men find love and appreciation somewhere on than the Matrix, USA because that's exactly what I plan to do.....peace

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The fact that this went 127 pages is SCARY. It is my sincere hope this will be the last post.

LISTEN: black men need to understand we don't need settle for white women if we don't want too. We don't need to settle for American black women's left overs either. We don't need to "play" a role in order to find an attractive black woman to give us time of the day. What we need to do is simply get our passports and airline tickets and LEAVE. This world is so big, and North America isn't the end all to be all, nor is African American black women. We can go to other countries where black women are and be treated with more respect then we are here, and that's exactly what I plan to do. I no longer care what goes on here in North America or in the black community because this is a sinking ship and i'm getting off before it's too late. I'm going to Brazil to find my black queen, and that's all there is too it. You other brothers who want to stay on this sinking ship and wait for black AMERICAN women to deem you worthy after 3-4 kids and 3-4 pretty boys have dogged them then be my guest, but i'm turning 26 in June and I no longer will allow myself to be unhappy while waiting for these sorry excuses for women to deem me worthy. Life is to short for that. I hope all the "regular" women wake up one day and find their fantasy figure despite what they look like and bring to the table, and i hope all the regular black men find love and appreciation somewhere on than the Matrix, USA because that's exactly what I plan to do.....peace

What do black men do to earn respect? What respect do you think that you are entitled to?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Maybe some of these bitter dudes are lames and don't have any social skills. A real brother who has his priority together and knows how to approach any women wouldn't waste his time complaining and whining about black women not having any interest in him..

Sometimes it's like that. Sometimes it's not.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The ability to initiate and sustain an interesting conversation.

Most black women aren't going to be flirting all in your face, falling all over themselves - so either learn how to speak up, or don't.

Wait for a woman to flirt with you and keep it moving. There is no need for this dragging of black women. If anyone is so "lucky" in other regards than good for you.

Black women may not boost your ego right away with seductive words and come hither looks, but they also won't plot to kill you with their lover when they get tired of you.

So I gotta be some super pimp mouthpiece to get with a black woman?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Black women don't want you, yet expect you to rot away.

Most nikkaz in jail got a seed or a couple women he can beat on his first day off from release

They on that crabs in a barrel shyt. It's like if you don't have swag, you don't deserve to have kids.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
There's a reason why when you go to the AA book section in any bookstore, there are books with variations of "How to love a thug", "Thug Loving", "Blueprint to love a thug", etc. There's an audience for that shyt...Black women.

%7B8416AA8F-D6C1-4394-9455-14265CD7B5C8%7DImg400.jpg

9781936399390_p0_v4_s260x420.JPG

51JZGUDL6pL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

n295224.jpg

24893205.jpg

:lolbron: @ that.

Some coli brehettes ain't that slick.

Status
Not open for further replies.