• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
imagine a black man wearing cherokee jeans and a button up from walmart and some shaq shoes , then going up to the majority of balck chicks some even just working retail, they'd laugh that nikka to oblivion

:mjlol:

Black women think a nikkas shoes and clothes are a reflection of how much money he has.

nikkas living paycheck to paycheck look fresh and have these birds swarming.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
its the truth, is there any other race out there that a nikka will be making 10.50 a hour, living in the ghetto, yet have the newest jordans, a gucci belt, rarely wearn gthe same thing twice

nikka has nothing in savings, no 401(k), etc. Yet, he's fresh in those Jordans.

The birds then complain that he's a broke ass nikka once they get knocked up and left holding the bag.

That nikka was always broke.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
people will come out and deny it to the woodwork but i see it all the time, if i looked at instagram and clothing and shoes id think black men were making the most money of any race

And based on how bummy some of these Indian and other Arab brehs be lookin', you'd think they're broke as shyt. Yet, they're the ones sitting on millions.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
imagine a black man wearing cherokee jeans and a button up from walmart and some shaq shoes , then going up to the majority of balck chicks some even just working retail, they'd laugh that nikka to oblivion
That is true that our people value expensive clothing too much male and female.

If we got rid of that aspect of our culture and used that money toward practicing financial responsibility and businesses we would be better off.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Black women think a nikkas shoes and clothes are a reflection of how much money he has.

nikkas living paycheck to paycheck look fresh and have these birds swarming.

yep im happy I was never into shoes and ish, hell i buy knockoffs from china for 40 bucks :mjlol: but i travel every 3 months first class :sas2:, but i make good coin, only 29 with a pension of already 50k, house in jamaica, equity of 450k in the crib im at right now but my car has 200k clicks on it, all my dress shirts i wear to work were bought from china for 10-12 bucks, second hand tablet off ebay, kept my old ass phone till i was eligible for a 0 dollar decent android phone

some nikka working at jiffy lube with the flyest gear

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And based on how bummy some of these Indian and other Arab brehs be lookin', you'd think they're broke as shyt. Yet, they're the ones sitting on millions.

even white dudes, i always see middle age and even white dudes in their 20s shopping at sears, target, walmart for clothes

yet a black dude?

ish is almost on is anyone watching me :mjpls:

black people are so materialistic and superficial,, nikkaz living in the slums, yet got a bmw or benz, gucci this gucci that,

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I never seen swag or being thugged out raise a family, help create wealth, or to repair mental slavery. To some, life is like one big ass music video.

this is why i dont feel sorry for most women, if a man wifes a stripper or a known thot hes not getting any sympathy, so why are women getting sympathy for canoodling and cvaorting with scum.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
even white dudes, i always see middle age and even white dudes in their 20s shopping at sears, target, walmart for clothes

yet a black dude?

ish is almost on is anyone watching me :mjpls:

black people are so materialistic and superficial,, nikkaz living in the slums, yet got a bmw or benz, gucci this gucci that,

White dudes don't have to be walking billboards to get attention.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
White dudes don't have to be walking billboards to get attention.

Brehs gotta flash to get with underdeveloped minds :lolbron:

Or got to be a Mike Tyson with a mouthpiece and rep on the street level.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Who said they won't?

They are taking what they can get.

unless youre a real somebody, most men take what they can get period.

that doesnt neccessarily mean jumping races tho.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
lol @ all the direction this thread has become and all the misinformation being passed off as law.

bizarro world.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
unless youre a real somebody, most men take what they can get period.

that doesnt neccessarily mean jumping races tho.
Yea and nerds being more desperate than normal men would make them be even more likely to take what they can get. Chubby or non black.

So when you guys talk as if nerds have high standards and ignore chubby women all of a sudden I gotta call bullshyt.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yea and nerds being more desperate than normal men would make them be even more likely to take what they can get. Chubby or non black.

So when you guys talk as if nerds have high standards and ignore chubby women all of a sudden I gotta call bullshyt.

when did this thread become about nerds??

Status
Not open for further replies.