• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coming into this thread not having read a single post but if the subject matter is what the title suggest and this thread has this many pages than I can only conclude that there are way too many effemininate no game having losers on here using black women "attitude" as an excuse to not go out and get some fkin p*ssy. No a black womens attitude is not the reason you crusty lame niccas gettin passed up by these black chicks and this coming from someone that appreciates all the race of women. If you lame you gettin passed up period no matter the race unless the chick you dealing with is as lame as you of course.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I get sad for the kids who have to grow up fatherless thanks to those kind of dudes.

What's wrong with being a hood nikka? Seriously? :dead:

:usure:

being a deadbeat dad is not respected in the streets breh.

Im going based on a guy with nerdy interests. Those interest as such makes it so that he has no swag most of the time so both meanings intertwine.

A woman with good judgement would love men with a good personality even if they are a nerd.

Too many settle for men with bad personalities like dead beats and hood nikkas and get fukked over by them.

its not neccessarily about interests.

ive seen all types of people get categorized as nerds. even some of the hood nikkas that you seem to despise.

sorta like when camron called jay-z a "geek".:laugh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I've already said my advice to dudes who wanted relationships many times and said choose personality over looks and you even commented on the same posts where I did it lol.

If they don't listen to me then I'll keep on looking for ones that will because there are women who have listened to me and ended up doing fine. You can't save them all

Nerds equivalent to fat chick? Weight is based on looks and nerd is based on interests so that comparison is off.
Yes nerd is equivalent to fat chicks for the purpose of this discussion its not off at all. There have been a few dudes that said they want "nerds" to settle down with some big chick. That is the equivalent of asking somebody to settle down with a dude that's a complete "nerd". Both types of people aren't going to do particularly
well in dating as far as getting top notch folks of the opposite gender so that's how they relate IMO.

I think he's going by societies definition of nerd and a woman with good judgment would never settle for that. I just hate the extremes in here, you're either a nerd or a nikka with swag.
And yea, I was talking about the gems thread.
Yeah I agree with the extremes because I do things that even some in here would call "nerdy" like wear old navy $5 superhero tees, watch cartoons, comics etc but never had a problem with getting girls of any race. To me its either dudes are unattractive to more than a few girls or they are going for chicks the chances are slim in the first place for one reason or another.

Im going based on a guy with nerdy interests. Those interest as such makes it so that he has no swag most of the time so both meanings intertwine.

A woman with good judgement would love men with a good personality even if they are a nerd.

Too many settle for men with bad personalities like dead beats and hood nikkas and get fukked over by them.
Also let's add a lot of dudes with good personalities are chumps when it comes to getting at women. Its a lot I feel you leave out in this discussion. I don't think its many 6ft+, good looking, got his life together "nerds " having these problems wholesale. I think its some internal stuff goings on if a person can't get women they want or like I keep saying dudes " nerds " going for chicks they shouldn't just cause of looks. Nothing wrong with that but realize that's not going to work most times. I'd really be curious if dudes post the types of girls that don't give them no play to see if at least from a first impressions look would I be right.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yes nerd is equivalent to fat chicks for the purpose of this discussion its not off at all. There have been a few dudes that said they want "nerds" to settle down with some big chick. That is the equivalent of asking somebody to settle down with a dude that's a complete "nerd". Both types of people aren't going to do particularly
well in dating as far as getting top notch folks of the opposite gender so that's how they relate IMO.

Also let's add a lot of dudes with good personalities are chumps when it comes to getting at women. Its a lot I feel you leave out in this discussion. I don't think its many 6ft+, good looking, got his life together "nerds " having these problems wholesale. I think its some internal stuff goings on if a person can't get women they want or like I keep saying dudes " nerds " going for chicks they shouldn't just cause of looks. Nothing wrong with that but realize that's not going to work most times. I'd really be curious if dudes post the types of girls that don't give them no play to see if at least from a first impressions look would I be right.
Well hey there are chubby women who would be good wives as well. I'm not saying nerds deserve top knotch. Im saying that many of them have good personalities and the women who go with them benefit from having a good man.

I'm not talking about nerds who can't get any women any I'm referring to those who can't get their own when they live in an area with not much black women who like nerds so they have to date out and end up benefitting non black women when our women need them the most. I told you this already.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well hey there are chubby women who would be good wives as well. I'm not saying nerds deserve top knotch. Im saying that many of them have good personalities and the women who go with them benefit from having a good man.

I'm not talking about nerds who can't get any women I'm referring to those who can't get their own when they live in an area with not much black women who like nerds so they have to date out and benefit min black women when our women need them the most. I told you this already.
Well for that second group tough luck and that's not a big enough problem to act like this is some big ass epidemic at all. Also those black dudes dating out I'm pretty sure most black women if any will miss them so its kinda whatever. I just feel like its bullshyt cause this isn't a big deal at all. I'm not saying it don't happen but you make it seem like this is the case the majority of the time and I know that's not the case at all. I haven't been to a place yet for any period of time where whatever somebody was into they couldn't find like minded people of the same race/opposite gender to get with. Where these cats live at bumblefukk?

Blackout

Daps
Well for that second group tough luck and that's not a big enough problem to act like this is some big ass epidemic at all. Also those black dudes dating out I'm pretty sure most black women if any will miss them so its kinda whatever. I just feel like its bullshyt cause this isn't a big deal at all. I'm not saying it don't happen but you make it seem like this is the case the majority of the time and I know that's not the case at all. I haven't been to a place yet for any period of time where whatever somebody was into they couldn't find like minded people of the same race/opposite gender to get with. Where these cats live at bumblefukk?
You just want to go against me lol.

When I see so many of the youth fatherless and some of the good men who may be nerdy dating out because they have no choice then it is considered something that Is an I issue to me.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You just want to go against me lol.

When I see so many of the youth fatherless it is considered something that needs to be fixed.
Nah not really you should know by now we just disagree a lot but if I agree with something you say ill dap or quote you just the same. I hear that but who's to say "nerds" don't leave women? People like that are usually only loyal because they have no options but you let these late bloomers think they can or actually can get chicks now a lot of them act just like the "thugs" or whoever else is considered prime baby leaving material. I've saw it happen with both groups of dudes. I will say its more likely with the non "nerd" cause usually the "nerd" never gets to that multiple chicks after him stage aka no options

Blackout

Daps
Nah not really you should know by now we just disagree a lot but if I agree with something you say ill dap or quote you just the same. I hear that but who's to say "nerds" don't leave women? People like that are usually only loyal because they have no options but you let these late bloomers think they can or actually can get chicks now a lot of them act just like the "thugs" or whoever else is considered prime baby leaving material. I've saw it happen with both groups of dudes. I will say its more likely with the non "nerd" cause usually the "nerd" never gets to that multiple chicks after him stage aka no options
Ive never said 100% I just said that most of them have good personalities and take care of their family.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm trying to imagine how lame some of you dudes who are having such issues with finding a black woman who is accepting of you. I assume you nikkas got quite a few issues than just being a nerd or whatever your excuses might be.
i'm wondering what kind of nerds these dudes are..

like straight up nerd nerds
Urkel.jpg

or those hipster nerds

image110.png

cause i've even seen hipster nerds pull mad bytches... clean cut and safe as ever

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

I'm not talking about nerds who can't get any women any I'm referring to those who can't get their own when they live in an area with not much black women who like nerds so they have to date out and end up benefitting non black women when our women need them the most. I told you this already.

so why arent nerds wifing up chubby women instead of dating out of their race?

:popcorn:

Blackout

Daps
so why arent nerds wifing up chubby women instead of dating out of their race?

:popcorn:
Who said they won't?

They are taking what they can get.

I don't know why your pretending that people who I'm sure you have called "no p*ssy getting nerds" 'have standards all of a sudden.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Who said they won't?

They are taking what they can get.

I don't know why your pretending that people who I'm sure you have called "no p*ssy getting nerds" 'have standards all of a sudden.

:wtf: @ the bolded. thats not even my style cannon.

and i thought the premise of this thread at this point was about people not taking what they can get and going to the other side of the field for theres, even if the quality is lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.